1. Joined
    01 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 20:07
    It's amazing how a little violence in the middle east has all of a sudden sparked fears of world war 3. Let I remind everyone that this is war dating back thousands of years with deep religious and moral beleifs in the minds of the each of the Isreali and Islamic people of the area. This is in no way world war three. If anyone should be worried about a certain part of the world I say people should start looking towards North Korea, at least with Iran the USA knows all the weapons they have becuase they sold it to them!
  2. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    08 Aug '06 19:28
    Originally posted by coolwarrior
    If it escalates into full scale world war 3, it is worth speculating who will survive? And what will be the gains of the victors?
    Damascus shall be destroyed after Bush passes over Iraq. Then, they shall say peace and safety. Only, the next day GLOBAL NUCLEAR WAR. Right now, Israel is almost about to attack Syria along with the United States. The end is near. REPENT! REPENT! Stop drinking the whiskey!
  3. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    09 Aug '06 19:57
    Originally posted by powershaker
    The end is near. REPENT! REPENT! Stop drinking the whiskey![/b]
    No whisky? The book of revelations never said it would be that bad! :'(

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree