1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jan '19 02:091 edit
    @divegeester said
    As I said, convenient. Convenitent that despite you not “living in this forum” it is me you choose to have a pop at rather than SecondSon who called me “dense, a moron, a pinhead and an ashole.”

I don’t mind him calling me these names, in fact it go to prove my point about him and now about you also.
    And yet you're so much better than him by fabricating your latest fantasy against yet another poster. One who, surprisingly enough, doesn't agree with you either.

I don't agree with the eternal torment philosophy either, but you certainly don't see me making stuff up about him and going out of my way to bear false witness against him. In addition, it's not the first time you've chosen to make a crusade against a poster you don't like.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '19 07:07
    @suzianne said
    And yet you're so much better than him by fabricating your latest fantasy against yet another poster. One who, surprisingly enough, doesn't agree with you either.

I don't agree with the eternal torment philosophy either, but you certainly don't see me making stuff up about him and going out of my way to bear false witness against him. In addition, it's not the first time you've chosen to make a crusade against a poster you don't like.
    Firstly
    SecondSon is the same poster as josephw, it is beyond doubt, even he doesn’t deny it. No one cares, it’s just another interesting aspect about this abuse poster who called me several awful things and which you are not in the slightest concerned about. You are more concerned that I think he is Jospehw than you are the abuse he is hurling. Why? Because he’s your buddy. Typical partisan Suzianne.

Secondly
    “I (you) don't agree with the eternal torment philosophy either...”
    Well we would hardly know as you never, NOT EVEN ONCE, confront the propagators of this horrendous ideology in this forum. Why? Because they are your buddies. Typical partisan Suzianne.

Buddy claims that your god burns people alive for eternity - IGNORE
    Buddy calls one of your detractors several abusive names - IGNORE
    Detractor claims that buddy is another poster - INDIGNANT MODE ACTIVATED!

You're a joke.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '19 08:29
    @suzianne said
    In addition, it's not the first time you've chosen to make a crusade against a poster you don't like.
    Have you yourself ever "chosen to make a crusade against a poster you don't like"?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jan '19 23:36
    @fmf said
    Have you yourself ever "chosen to make a crusade against a poster you don't like"?
    Keep going.

"Whataboutism" is popular these days, especially among those who have nothing else. It's always about someone else's behavior when your own is called out. That's obviously because you can't defend your own actions. Full speed ahead, dork.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    17 Jan '19 23:44
    @suzianne said
    Keep going.

"Whataboutism" is popular these days, especially among those who have nothing else. It's always about someone else's behavior when your own is called out. That's obviously because you can't defend your own actions. Full speed ahead, dork.
    My daughters favorite term for me.

Dork. I love her so much.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jan '19 23:53
    @fmf said
    And oh, yeah...

Is this an example of you following me around like a lost puppy, mocking me and trying to get me to pay attention to you?

Is this the behavior you bizarrely try to accuse me of?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '19 00:24
    @suzianne said
    And oh, yeah...

Is this an example of you following me around like a lost puppy, mocking me and trying to get me to pay attention to you?

Is this the behavior you bizarrely try to accuse me of?
    You didn't answer the question which was about what you posted on the previous page.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree