1. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 10:50
    @SecondSon

I understand what you mean, that is, don't obey the authority easily. I took a long time to understand the author's thoughts and agree, and I am willing to assist. My main purpose is to let European and American friends see our thoughts and discoveries, but it takes time. Because of the problem of turning over, it takes time.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 11:09
    @wsay123000 said
    @SecondSon

I understand what you mean, that is, don't obey the authority easily. I took a long time to understand the author's thoughts and agree, and I am willing to assist. My main purpose is to let European and American friends see our thoughts and discoveries, but it takes time. Because of the problem of turning over, it takes time.
    I don't think you really do understand.

The things Chang Kai-Chi has said, both those articles you have copy/pasted and the ones I read from the link you provided, are nothing new.

We here in the west have heard it all before from countless other self styled experts and authorities. You are barking up the wrong tree in this forum.

Sure, you'll make converts. There are plenty of people around that need others like Chang Kai-Chi to tell them what to think.

Do you understand that?
  3. Joined
    07 Oct '18
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 11:13
    @SecondSon

I understand that these are not very new to you, but we are currently translating articles from Western religious articles. I think it is easier to attract Europeans and Americans. We will start to translate articles about our Asian religions.
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 12:32
    @wsay123000 said
    @SecondSon

I understand that these are not very new to you, but we are currently translating articles from Western religious articles. I think it is easier to attract Europeans and Americans. We will start to translate articles about our Asian religions.
    You don't speak English do you?

You are relying on a computer to translate.

We are not connecting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree