1. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 11:34
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I know it exists because...
    If it does it does no matter if others do or do not see or are aware.
    As I pointed out over and over radio waves are real, I don't see them or hear
    them unless I use a radio, not haveing a radio doesn't mean the no longer are
    real.
    If we all acknowledge something is real but quible about the edges on what is
    or isn't the co ...[text shortened]... the truth that it is real, and quite beyond us other than knowing
    we are bound to it.
    Kelly
    You know “it exists” strictly because you observed it. If it is not observed, you cannot properly say that “it exists” regardless if it is existent or non-existent to other observers.

The using of a radio is a direct way that eases us to amplify our subjective perception as regards a specific realm of existence, by means of using the proper equipment so that we can observe specific observers that otherwise we could not observe.
    Before our observation that validated the existence of the radio waves, at first mathematically by Maxwell in 1867 and then in 1887 by Herz in his lab, the radio waves were not a part of our knowledge and therefore they were not a part of our reality. Solely after a given spacetime in the year 1887 we evaluated them as real, because at that point we observed them directly thanks to Herz. The human beings that were living back in 1866 were not aware of the existence of the radio waves. Their inability was a product of their collective subjectivity, which failed to observe the radio waves. Now, in the year 2013, we are aware of the existence of the radio waves solely Because We Observed Them. Subjectivity to the hilt.

The thesis that “a promise should be kept”, is merely the result of our consensus that “a promise should be kept”. There is no agent that forces us to state that “a promise should be kept” other than our own will. And our will is not objective but subjective
    😵
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Mar '13 08:03
    Originally posted by black beetle
    You know “it exists” strictly because you observed it. If it is not observed, you cannot properly say that “it exists” regardless if it is existent or non-existent to other observers.

The using of a radio is a direct way that eases us to amplify our subjective perception as regards a specific realm of existence, by means of using the proper equipmen ...[text shortened]... romise should be kept” other than our own will. And our will is not objective but subjective
    😵
    What I know and what is real are two different things, I don't have to witness any
    thing at all for it to be real, my witness just makes me aware nothing more.
    Kelly
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    03 Mar '13 12:59
    What I know and what is real are two different things, I don't have to witness any
    thing at all for it to be real, my witness just makes me aware nothing more.
    Kelly
    What is real to you, and therefore the reality you are aware of, is just the result of your observation. You cannot experience other reality than the reality you observe, therefore you cannot validate the correctness of your comments as regards some kind of "reality" that you are not aware of it😵
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Mar '13 18:30
    What is real to you, and therefore the reality you are aware of, is just the result of your observation. You cannot experience other reality than the reality you observe, therefore you cannot validate the correctness of your comments as regards some kind of "reality" that you are not aware of it😵
    My experiences shape my opinions and assumptions not reality, they are not
    the same different thing.
    Kelly
  5. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    03 Mar '13 19:29
    My experiences shape my opinions and assumptions not reality, they are not
    the same different thing.
    Kelly
    Your experiences of whatever you perceive as "reality" shape your opinions and assumptions as regards the very reality you perceive.
    Your perception and the reality you perceive are not only interdependent, but they are the Mirror and the Idol respectively, changing positions ad infinitum as long as you create Products and as long as you are becoming a Product of your Products😵
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 13:59
    Your experiences of whatever you perceive as "reality" shape your opinions and assumptions as regards the very reality you perceive.
    Your perception and the reality you perceive are not only interdependent, but they are the Mirror and the Idol respectively, changing positions ad infinitum as long as you create Products and as long as you are becoming a Product of your Products😵
    Yea, I think we beat that dead horse enough. You want to wrap up everything
    only in terms that relate to you, so be it.
    Kelly
  7. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 14:54
    Yea, I think we beat that dead horse enough. You want to wrap up everything
    only in terms that relate to you, so be it.
    Kelly
    I simply wrap up my subjective reality with whatever is enveloped from my consciousness, because my consiousness is the sole way I have in order to perceive my subjective reality.
    As regards the reality I am unable to conceive with my consciousness, well, I acknowledge the potentiallity for the existence of this kind of reality, however I am not aware of its existence because I cannot observe it and hence I have no pieces of information to process and decode😵

Be well too, Kelly, I enjoyed the conversation😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree