1. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Joined
    08 Mar '04
    Moves
    615450
    16 Sep '15 05:141 edit
    After numerous postings on several forums here I am convinced that he could not possibly be a Christian. (A Pharisee maybe)
    Being a non-Christian, I would be interested in hearing the opinion of Christian believers on his behaviour in these forums.
    Does he behave according to the teachings of Jesus ?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86356
    16 Sep '15 07:381 edit
    Originally posted by caissad4
    After numerous postings on several forums here I am convinced that he could not possibly be a Christian. (A Pharisee maybe)
    Being a non-Christian, I would be interested in hearing the opinion of Christian believers on his behaviour in these forums.
    Does he behave according to the teachings of Jesus ?
    As someone who myself is accused by other Christians of not being a Christian, I'm not sure I am best qualified to comment. I guess one has to determine what the definition of Christian is and benchmark and calibrate all the claimed Christians in this forum against that criteria. It's going to be a challenging piece of working requiring interviews with alleged Christians on their beliefs and based on the responses generally provided during forum exchanges, I'd say you would find it slim pickings figuring it all out. It's not much use asking me either as apparently I'm a fake Christian bashing son of Satan who is worse than his demonic father and who deserves to burn in hell for eternity.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    16 Sep '15 12:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    As someone who myself is accused by other Christians of not being a Christian, I'm not sure I am best qualified to comment. I guess one has to determine what the definition of Christian is and benchmark and calibrate all the claimed Christians in this forum against that criteria. It's going to be a challenging piece of working requiring interviews with a ...[text shortened]... son of Satan who is worse than his demonic father and who deserves to burn in hell for eternity.
    I am still holding out hope for you.

    HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86356
    16 Sep '15 12:37
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am still holding out hope for you.
    Hope for me for what?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86356
    16 Sep '15 15:06
    Every post thumbed down except Hinds'. I wonder who that could be... 😉
  6. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    16 Sep '15 20:28
    Originally posted by caissad4
    After numerous postings on several forums here I am convinced that he could not possibly be a Christian. (A Pharisee maybe)
    Being a non-Christian, I would be interested in hearing the opinion of Christian believers on his behaviour in these forums.
    Does he behave according to the teachings of Jesus ?
    I think we can safely say that the vast majority of people calling themselves Christian do not follow the teachings of Jesus. They would certainly struggle to have internet access if they did.

    However, I consider anyone who calls themselves Christian to be Christian. I think it unreasonable for you to label any such people 'Real Christian' or 'False Christian'. Whether or not they are your brand of Christian is another matter. But then given the vast array of denominations, you should not really expect every other Christian to be your brand of Christian.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10115
    16 Sep '15 20:42
    Originally posted by caissad4
    After numerous postings on several forums here I am convinced that he could not possibly be a Christian. (A Pharisee maybe)
    Being a non-Christian, I would be interested in hearing the opinion of Christian believers on his behaviour in these forums.
    Does he behave according to the teachings of Jesus ?
    Being a Christian and following the teachings of Jesus are very different things. Christianity is built upon the teachings of Paul and his followers rather than the teachings of Jesus.
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    16 Sep '15 20:59
    Originally posted by caissad4
    After numerous postings on several forums here I am convinced that he could not possibly be a Christian. (A Pharisee maybe)
    Being a non-Christian, I would be interested in hearing the opinion of Christian believers on his behaviour in these forums.
    Does he behave according to the teachings of Jesus ?
    It would also be interesting to hear from Christians why they choose not to answer your request. Could it be the various Bible admonitions against humans judging humans on such matters, it being God's business to judge and avenge?
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Joined
    08 Mar '04
    Moves
    615450
    16 Sep '15 22:04
    Originally posted by JS357
    It would also be interesting to hear from Christians why they choose not to answer your request. Could it be the various Bible admonitions against humans judging humans on such matters, it being God's business to judge and avenge?
    But isn't that exactly what RJHinds is doing on these forums ?
  10. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    16 Sep '15 22:18
    Originally posted by caissad4
    After numerous postings on several forums here I am convinced that he could not possibly be a Christian. (A Pharisee maybe)
    Being a non-Christian, I would be interested in hearing the opinion of Christian believers on his behaviour in these forums.
    Does he behave according to the teachings of Jesus ?
    I wonder whether he's really a human being. I suspect that he's really a Christian sounding post generating program.
  11. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    16 Sep '15 23:24
    Originally posted by caissad4
    But isn't that exactly what RJHinds is doing on these forums ?
    And aren't there several other vocal Christians here that do exactly the same with other Christians over doctrinal issues incessantly when it suits them?. I wonder if JS357 might have his tongue planted firmly in his cheek.
  12. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29697
    16 Sep '15 23:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    And aren't there several other vocal Christians here that do exactly the same with other Christians over doctrinal issues incessantly when it suits them?. I wonder if JS357 might have his tongue planted firmly in his cheek.
    RJHinds claims that he is an Orthodox Christian, and that all Catholics and Christians, regardless of denomination, are quite wrong. So, it is not good enough to be merely a Christian, and follow Christ.......one MUST be an Orthodox Christian for it to count.
  13. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    78550
    16 Sep '15 23:59
    This forum is increasingly a wasteland. RJ used to produce posts which at least contained some sort of recognisable argument. There's no point in answering him now, but he's capable of better, as is everyone else. Possibly thinking about the question asked rather than going for mudslinging every time might produce more interesting threads.
  14. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    17 Sep '15 00:00
    Originally posted by chaney3
    RJHinds claims that he is an Orthodox Christian, and that all Catholics and Christians, regardless of denomination, are quite wrong. So, it is not good enough to be merely a Christian, and follow Christ.......one MUST be an Orthodox Christian for it to count.
    "Orthodox Christians" v "Catholics" and "Orthodox Christians" v "Christians"? Being "an Orthodox Christian" v being "merely a Christian"? What are you on about?
  15. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    17 Sep '15 00:04
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I wonder whether he's really a human being. I suspect that he's really a Christian sounding post generating program.
    For years there was persistent speculation about whether he was an atheist poster pretending to be a Christian in order to bring 'being a disciple of Jesus' into disrepute through parody.
Back to Top