1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    16 May '05 23:05
    Does anybody still maintain that there is a possiblity that Terri will return to a state of normal health?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    16 May '05 23:28
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Does anybody still maintain that there is a possiblity that Terri will return to a state of normal health?
    When you stir the chilli... use a wooden spoon.

ES
  3. Earth Prime
    Moves
    17 May '05 00:04
    wtf?
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 May '05 00:17
    Originally posted by Coconut
    wtf?
    Allow me to inform you that even after Terri's cremation, at least one RHP member voiced the position that it was still possible for her to regain normal health, since through God, all things are possible. Is that person wrong?
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    17 May '05 00:26
    Allow me to inform you that even after Terri's cremation, at least one RHP member voiced the position that it was still possible for her to regain normal health, since through God, all things are possible. Is that person wrong?
    Define "normal." Just kidding.
  6. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 May '05 00:301 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Define "normal."
    I would accept as a test of normalcy an experiment in which she is vocally asked whether she wants to live. If 10 randomly selected English speakers unanimously observe that she vocally answers in the affirmative, she would be deemed normal. I am willing to entertain other test proposals.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    17 May '05 00:37
    I would accept as a test of normalcy an experiment in which she is vocally asked whether she wants to live. If 10 randomly selected English speakers unanimously observe that she vocally answers in the affirmative, she would be deemed normal. I am willing to entertain other test proposals.
    OK, I know this sounds crazy, but I know there are people who would go to the spot where her ashes are buried and will tell you that they hear her speaking in the rustling of the leaves or the wind blowing. Or maybe a dog barking in the distance. Be careful who you randomly select.
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    17 May '05 00:44
    if i were to declare this thread as 'insincere', would you be willing to defend your intentions here as well?
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 May '05 00:45
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    if i were to declare this thread as 'insincere', would you be willing to defend your intentions here as well?
    Certainly. I dare you.
  10. Not Kansas
    Moves
    17 May '05 01:29
    What are the Vegas odds on this?
  11. Standard memberorfeo
    Missing 285 + 1
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    17 May '05 03:211 edit
    It's possible for her to COME BACK to life, then. People do that. Bloke called Lazarus was well known for it.

Doesn't mean she's still alive, just means death is not always the end.

So yes, it's POSSIBLE. I'd say the odds against it are quite high, though. God seems to reserve that particular miracle for special occasions.
  12. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 May '05 03:56
    Originally posted by orfeo
    It's possible for her to COME BACK to life, then. People do that. Bloke called Lazarus was well known for it.

Doesn't mean she's still alive, just means death is not always the end.

So yes, it's POSSIBLE. I'd say the odds against it are quite high, though. God seems to reserve that particular miracle for special occasions.
    What was so special about Lazarus?
  13. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 May '05 03:57
    Originally posted by Coconut
    wtf?
    Read orfeo's post if you still doubt that this is a valid topic. We now have two people who claim it is possible for Terri to return to normal.
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    17 May '05 04:03
    Read orfeo's post if you still doubt that this is a valid topic. We now have two people who claim it is possible for Terri to return to normal.
    Was Terri cremated or buried body intact?
  15. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 May '05 04:071 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    Was Terri cremated or buried body intact?
    Cremated. Even Jesus didn't rise from ashes.