1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:16
    ”…Here do I cut off the neck of the Raksas, who hateth us, and whom we hate’, he says; there are two people, he whom he hates and he who hates him; verily straightway he cuts their necks…” Krishna Yajur Veda 6.2.10

Not wishing to provide an inferior translation, or take something out of context, i'm open to reasonable elucidation.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:191 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    ”…Here do I cut off the neck of the Raksas, who hateth us, and whom we hate’, he says; there are two people, he whom he hates and he who hates him; verily straightway he cuts their necks…” Krishna Yajur Veda 6.2.10

Not wishing to provide an inferior translation, or take something out of context, i'm open to reasonable elucidation.
    Someone like you posting Vedic stories/verses is like Putin writing stories about Obama...........its very questionable.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:21
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Someone like you posting Vedic stories is like Putin writing stories about Obama...........its very questionable.
    Yes but which person translated it.?????????????????????????????

It's vitally important to know if the person is qualified.or not.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 16:26

I invited you to provide a better translation if you had one, and to provide some context, if you think it would help to clarify.

As a person, you are full of hate. I'm trying to ascertain if this comes from your character, or if it has its roots in the Vedas.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 16:311 edit

Perhaps it is not really a verse from the Vedas and perhaps tomorrow you will come up with who translated a non-existent verse 🙄
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 19:08

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakshasa

A Rakshasa (Sanskrit: rākᚣasa) is a demonic being from Hindu mythology. As mythology made its way into other religions, the rakshasa was later incorporated into Buddhism. Rakshasas are also called maneaters
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 22:24

Is the Vedas start out of India?
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 22:44

could you provide us with an approved list of translators.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 23:23

Its wonderful and beautiful and perfect.

But maybe if its been translated by an atheistic, meat eating, wine drinking, and whore mongering retired professor, he might have gone over-board with the hate thing.

Either way its wonderful when understood as a complete story instead of one verse out of context.

Dasa certainly brings the envious snakes out of the wood-work.

When so many atheist's in this forum attack me it only mean's one thing. (they are feeling powerless with their absurd and foolish atheistic nonsense.)

They are defeated at every moment because they even wake up in the morning feeling defeated, so they really should just write on their forehead before going off to work in the morning ( I am an atheists and I am defeated by my dishonest and foolish and absurd atheistic and childish beliefs.) please kick me.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 23:24
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    could you provide us with an approved list of translators.
    Not before you know the difference between true religion and false religion.

Now go and learn something.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 23:35
    I invited you to provide a better translation if you had one, and to provide some context, if you think it would help to clarify.

As a person, you are full of hate. I'm trying to ascertain if this comes from your character, or if it has its roots in the Vedas.
    Ghost of puke

Why do you pollute this forum with your disgusting personal attitude.

Is it because you are powerless.

I think it is.

You can over come this by surrending to Krsna and embracing the Vedas.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 23:37
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakshasa

A Rakshasa (Sanskrit: rākᚣasa) is a demonic being from Hindu mythology. As mythology made its way into other religions, the rakshasa was later incorporated into Buddhism. Rakshasas are also called maneaters
    Wrong you boofhead.

You cannot get true knowledge from wiki or from bogus translations.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 23:392 edits
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The Vedas are not Indian but are concentrated in India,

The Vedas are Sanatana Dharma meaning non sectarian.

Please enquire at ......http://www.veda.harekrsna.cz/links.htm ....and type in these 2 words Santana Dharma.

Also use this web-site to make many more enquiries.
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 00:06
    Insanity has struck the spirituality forum.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 00:245 edits
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The Vedas came from the Caucasus. They are based on the same pagan "Aryan" religion as Odin, Thor, Zeus and Jupiter. The Hindus invaded what is now called India and conquered it thousands of years ago. The Vedas are like the Old Testament; historical accounts described in a religious way.

This guy is the same as Zeus:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyaus_Pita

Dyaus Pita... Dyauspita...Dyupita...Dupitar...Jupiter...Zeus-Father...Sky God the Father...God the Father in Heaven

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree