1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 14:182 edits
    http://www.eternallifeblog.com/2014/03/07/middle-school-girls-forced-lesbian-kiss/

Also at the school district that I live in children can even play tag.

Also interesting when you go to edit you can change the title but once someone looks at it you can't change it that's interesting.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 22:33
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    http://www.eternallifeblog.com/2014/03/07/middle-school-girls-forced-lesbian-kiss/

Also interesting when you go to edit you can change the title but once someone looks at it you can't change it that's interesting.
    Wut?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 00:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 01:46
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That's weird, Maybe he was ugly? Maybe she knew where his lips have been?
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 02:45
    Originally posted by RBHILL

Apparently the girl was forced "to ask" for a kiss.

I doubt very much if anyone was forced to do anything ... just seems like harmless role-play.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 03:403 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 04:154 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I kissed a Mexican once. I don't care what color they are but of course looks matter. I would go for Vanessa Williams and Tyra Banks oh and Alyssa Keys.

Growing up too I had a lot of Hmong friends and always liked the girls too. But it goes all around too. A lot of girls would go with me for being white. My parents have Lebanese friends and that dad would never let then date. And must marry someone of that Culture. One still married a white man. My grooms man who is a Mexican his sister is marrying a white man in SF and I had the hots for her.

When I was growing up I would only date people if they were Republicans and Catholics at the time I was a Catholic. It's kind of ironic too that I got turned down by Catholics who were not white. I could've maybe married even a Mexican but her and her family had moved away in junior high. I turn down a white Catholic girl once because she was a Democrat. And didn't like Reagan and didn't like movies which I like movies as much as I like chess.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree