1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 02:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you seriously and sincerely not know what the reasons are for his criticism of the JW organization after two years on this forum? You asked for his reasons. Do you honestly not know what they are?
    I asked Dive.
    I did not ask FMF.
    Did you miss that?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 02:33
    Originally posted by chaney3
    In the same way your new found atheistic belief is superior to Christians, and how you mock people who believe the things that you yourself believed in, not too long ago.
    I get stuck into debate and discussion with people who have different beliefs from me, for sure. Can you give me examples where you think what I was doing was "mocking people" [which sounds a bit like a pejorative label you are attaching to stances of mine you disagree with] as opposed to me engaging in debate and discussion?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 02:34
    I asked Dive.
    I did not ask FMF.
    Did you miss that?
    You seem to have missed the point blank question I have asked you. Twice.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 02:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    You seem to have missed the point blank question I have asked you. Twice.
    You need to stop being Dive's spokesperson!!

Tell me then, why is Dive's faith and belief superior to JW?

And, if you know, why then are you not. Dive follower, a Christian?

Surely Dive's faith is better than your atheism.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 02:48
    You need to stop being Dive's spokesperson!!

Tell me then, why is Dive's faith and belief superior to JW?

And, if you know, why then are you not. Dive follower, a Christian?

Surely Dive's faith is better than your atheism.
    divegeester can hardly have been more explicit and detailed about his criticisms of the JW organization. You are simply pretending not to know this.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 02:49
    In the same way your new found atheistic belief is superior to Christians, and how you mock people who believe the things that you yourself believed in, not too long ago.
    BUMP.

I get stuck into debate and discussion with people who have different beliefs from me, for sure. Can you give me examples where you think what I was doing was "mocking people" [which sounds a bit like a pejorative label you are attaching to stances of mine you disagree with] as opposed to me engaging in debate and discussion?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 02:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    divegeester can hardly have been more explicit and detailed about his criticisms of the JW organization. You are simply pretending not to know this.
    My question was....to Dive, not you....how does he know he is right.

You, as an atheist, cannot answer this. Which is why I asked Dive.

When I have an atheist question, I will ask you, not Dive.

Mind your own business.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 02:54
    My question was....to Dive, not you....how does he know he is right.

You, as an atheist, cannot answer this. Which is why I asked Dive.

When I have an atheist question, I will ask you, not Dive.

Mind your own business.
    You asked him for his reasons for criticizing the JW organization. Clearly, you already know what those reason are are. Why are you pretending not to?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 02:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    You asked him for his reasons for criticizing the JW organization. Clearly, you already know what those reason are are. Why are you pretending not to?
    Is he right?
    Are his beliefs more right than JW?
    That is my question...to him.
    You are an atheist. You believe nothing, you are not qualified.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 03:11
    Is he right?
    Are his beliefs more right than JW?
    Well, as you know full well already what his reasons are for criticizing the JW organization are, then the ball is in your court for you to see if you come to a realization of what you think is "right" on this issue. That is the nature of belief and you arriving at your beliefs. He has been explicit and detailed about what he believes. The question "Are his beliefs more right than JW?" is either [1] a question for you now to ask yourself, or [2] if the question is actually directed at divegeester himself - even though he has already been open about what he thinks is "right" - then it is a stupid and pointless question.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 03:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, as you know full well already what his reasons are for criticizing the JW organization are, then the ball is in your court for you to see if you come to a realization of what you think is "right" on this issue. That is the nature of belief and you arriving at your beliefs. He has been explicit and detailed about what he believes. The question "Are his beli ...[text shortened]... already been open about what he thinks is "right" - then it is a stupid and pointless question.
    FMF, I am not interested in your atheistic view.

Dive thinks his belief is correct, and JW is incorrect. Why? What proof?

You are not qualified to be in this question.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 03:251 edit
    Dive thinks his belief is correct, and JW is incorrect. Why? What proof?
    You ask "why" he believes the JW organization deserves criticism as if he has never explained "why". But he has explained his reasons, countless times. You know this. And yet you are pretending not to know it.

The question "Are his beliefs more right than JW?" is one you should be asking yourself, seeing as you know exactly what his beliefs are ~ and what his reasons for them are. Asking him the question comes across as you not wanting to address what you believe regarding the JW organization.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 03:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    You ask "why" he thinks his belief that the JW organization deserves criticism as if he has never explained "why". But he has explained his reasons, countless times. You know this. And yet you are pretending not to know it.

The question "Are his beliefs more right than JW?" is one [b]you
    should be asking yourself, seeing as you know exactly what his beli ...[text shortened]... omes across as you not wanting to address what you believe regarding the JW organization.[/b]
    I asked Dive, not you.
    You have no beliefs.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 03:28
    I asked Dive, not you.
    And I have asked you a some questions here about your behaviour and the rationale behind your contributions on this public forum this last hour or so, which you are simply dodging.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '16 03:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    And I have asked you a some questions here about your behaviour and the rationale behind your contributions on this public forum this last hour or so, which you are simply dodging.
    Let me know when Dive is allowed to answer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree