1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jul '15 16:182 edits
    ISLAM:Babylon the Great
    If one asks an Arab today, “where is Mount Babel?” They would tell you that it is in Mecca and Babel has recently been built in Mecca all with the 7 massive building towers on top of it, the largest modern building structure in the world they call “The Towers Of The House,” reminicscent to the “7 Towers of Light” in ancient Babel, that overlooks the Ka’ba, Islam’s holiest place.

Mecca is both a “city” and a “tower”:

“And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.” (Genesis 11:4)

When it comes to Mystery Babylon, the common tendency amongst many Protestant theologians is to liken it to Rome.

So what evidence did they have to come to such conclusion? According to them, Rome is “the city of seven hills” regardless that Scripture never said “city of seven hills”. Others realizing this problem equated Mystery Babylon with Iraq, since this was home to the original Babylon.

Why is it that they still insist on accusing Rome, regardless that the use “MOTHER OF HARLOTS”, while it is commonly attributed to the Vatican’s Mariology with the worship of Ishtar, they ignore that history records that the worship of Ishtar “Kilili”, or “Queen of Harlots” originated from Arabia, not Rome?

Forces in the Persian Gulf and Arab intelligence services have noted the establishment of Iranian missile launch sites aimed in the direction of Saudi Arabia and Qatar, according to Egyptian and Jordanian intelligence officials speaking to WND.”

Yet, no one in the prophecy arena has even raised a single red flag about the significance of this report; Iran (biblical Elam) must destroy Arabia. In Isaiah 21:9, Isaiah levels a prophetic oracle against Babylon using the same announcement in Revelation 18:1-2 and Revelation 14:8: “Babylon is fallen, is fallen”:

“The burden against Dumah” (Isaiah 21:11)
    “The burden against Arabia” (Isaiah 21:13)
    “All the glory of Kedar will fail” (Isaiah 21:16)

These are all in Arabia, which is destroyed by Iran “Elam” (Isaiah 21:2).
    So why do folks skip the name “Arabia” in Isaiah 21 when they read Scripture?

When it comes to the Harlot woman, the Kaaba is a perfect match. The black tarp is considered by Muslims to be a woman’s dress (Kiswa). Everything that the harlot is described fits the Ka’ba; dress, pearls, jewels, gold, silver and even the blasphemies etched in silver threads with golden inlays across her attire. Just the doors of the Ka’ba alone has 280 kilograms of pure gold.

Francis Burton writes regarding the Ka’ba:

“the part of the cover (Kiswa), covering the door, is called [a Burka] just like the veil the Arabic women are wearing in front of their face…in fact, Arab mystics even compare the Ka’ba to a virgin, adorned with her finest wedding dress.” (Vol 3, page 295)

Even today during their Hajj pilgrimage, Muslims kiss, rub and caress the Black Rock.

Furthermore, it is impossible to even consider that Isaiah 21 was referring to an historic battle between Persia and ancient Babylon since the multiple references throughout are not connected to ancient Iraq but to Kedar, Tema, Dedan and Dumah (all referenced prophetically), which are all in Saudi Arabia near Yathrib (Medina), and today is known as “Dumat el-Jandal.” Dumah, one of the sons of Ishmael, is also associated with Edom and Seir in Isaiah 21:11. It is believed by many that Kedar, Ishmael’s son, is the line from which Muhammad descended.

Even Muslims recognize when they read Isaiah 21, they see Isaiah 21:14-15 as the story of Muhammad when the Muslims emigrated from Mecca to Medina (Tema) in which they were fed and rescued from the sword.

“No Arab will pitch his tent there, no shepherd will rest his flocks there” (Isaiah 13:20)

Arabs pitch tents in Arabia, not Rome. The ultimate fulfillment of this verse is the destruction of the Last-Days Babylon. We know this because the passage speaks about: “the day of the Lord” (v. 9) with the “heavens not giving light” (v. 10). This is not historical, but End-Times related.

The Red Sea is a geographic indicator as to where the Last-Days Babylon will be located. Look at Mecca on any map and you will see that it sits near the Red Sea. Some may object, saying that Jeremiah 49 is speaking about Edom, which was primarily located in modern day Jordan. Yet, in Ezekiel 25, “Edom” stretches from Teman (Yemen) to Dedan (Saudi Arabia)” (v. 13). Greater Edom included all of the west coast of the Arabian Peninsula.

This judgment is not against Rome but “Edom” which extends from Teman to Dedan:

“Thus Says the Lord GOD; ‘Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them. ‘Therefore thus Says the Lord GOD; ‘I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cutt off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword’” (Ezekiel 25:12-13).

http://shoebat.com/2014/12/03/mysterious-black-horse-seen-flying-mecca-babylon-great-come/

YouTube
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jul '15 18:513 edits
    Some still say Revelation 18 proves Babylon the Great can't be referring to Islam but only to Christianity, since the light and voice of the bridgroom and bride must refer to the Christian Church.
    "and the light of a lamp will not shine in you any longer; and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will not be heard in you any longer; for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery. And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth."

(Revelation 18:23-24 NASB)

And they interpret "Fallen, fallen is Babylon is Babylon the Great!" of verse 2 as a reference to a fallen Christian church. They claim that since Islam has never had the light and voice of Christ in it, then Babylon the Great must be the Roman Catholic Church and Vatican City.

However, today there are still Christians living in Saudi Arabia and all the Muslim contries and their lignt and voices have converted some Muslims to Christianity. Also in verse 4 a warning is given to My people (Christians) to come out of her before she is destroyed. And in verse 24 it speaks of the blood of the prophets and saints that have been slain in her. This obviously must refer to the Hebrew or Jewish prophets and to Christians. Even today Christians are being beheaded and blood spilled in the name of Islam just because they are Christians. Revelation 20:4 refers to those Christians who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jul '15 19:23
    Osama bin Laden was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 1957 or 1958. He was the 17th of 52 children born to Mohammed bin Laden, a Yemeni immigrant who owned the largest construction company in the Saudi kingdom.

On May 1, 2011, American soldiers killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden at his compound near Islamabad, Pakistan. Intelligence officials believe bin Laden was responsible for many deadly acts of terrorism, including the 1998 bombings of the U.S. Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania and the September 11, 2001 attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center.

The hijackers in the September 11 attacks were 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda, and 15 of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia. The others were from the United Arab Emirates , Egypt and Lebanon.

http://www.history.com/topics/osama-bin-laden
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 13:511 edit
    They have said, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation,
    That the name of Israel may be remembered no more.”

For they have consulted together with one consent;
    They form a confederacy against You:
    The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites;
    Moab and the Hagrites;
    Gebal, Ammon, and Amalek;
    Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre;
    Assyria also has joined with them;
    They have helped the children of Lot.

(Psalm 83:4-8 NKJV)

In today's world this could describe a confederacy of Islamic nations conspiring to defeat Israel.

(Revelation 17:1-2)
    Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

When the Holy Bible refers to kings/kingdoms committing fornication it refers to their worship of other gods in false religions, such as Allah in Islam. Drunken behavior can include irrationality, unrestrained anger, and violence, such as Islamic terrorist attacks and persecution of Christians and Jews.

(Revelation 17:3, 5-6)
    So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast... And on her forehead a name was written:
    MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH... I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

The wilderness or desert gives us a clue to the location of the harlot woman. In Revelation 18:7, Mystery Babylon the Great, The Mother of Harlots says:
    “I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.”

This verse is very similar to Isaiah 48:8 where the “daughter of Babylon”, “The Lady of Kingdoms” says. “I am, and there is no other else, besides me; I shall not sit as widow.”

This claim of the daughter of Babylon “I am” is associated with the Name of our LORD, the God of the Bible which is “I AM”.

Furthermore, in Isaiah 45:18, the LORD of the Bible says, “I am the LORD, and there is no other.”

The women riding the beast is a false god who tries to replace the God of the Bible as the only God of the universe. Islam is the only religion whose god Allah was a pagan moon-god in pre-Islamic times. Pagan moon-god Allah was represented by the biggest rock in Kaaba. With the invention of Islam, Muhammad proclaimed that this same Allah is the only “god” of the universe.

“There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet.”

But why is the woman called “Mystery Babylon the Great”?

It is because the Islamic god Allah stems from pagan moon-god Allah, and the worship to moon-god was originated in Babylon. Muhammad “upgraded” the Babylonian moon-god. By making him the only “god” of universe, the one and only “god” of Islam, Muhammad brought this Babylonian moon-god on a “GREAT” level.

(Revelation 17:18)
    And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

This Mystery Babylon the Great is not actual ancient Babylon but the Mysterious “GREAT” Babylon which is Mecca, a spiritual center of Islam.

http://islamicantichrist2016.com/all-horses-of-revelation-are-islamic-pt-2/
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 17:447 edits
    (Revelation 17:7, 9-11)
    But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns... Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition."

The Greek word used here (oros) does not mean “hills” but “mountains.” In biblical prophecy mountains are symbolic for kingdoms (Psalms 30:7; 68:15-16; Isaiah 2:2; 41:15; Jeremiah 51:25; Daniel 2:35; Habakkuk 3:6, 10; Zechariah 4:17). The kings would then be personifications of those kingdoms.

The result is that the seven mountains do not represent Rome or Vatican City, but seven kingdoms that would emerge throughout human history. At the time of John five of them had fallen, one was in existence, and the seventh was still to come. The beast itself (the Antichrist) is an eighth king/kingdom. The sixth head, the one in existence during John’s time, was the Roman Empire. The first five are usually considered to be Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece. The seven heads (and the eighth king) would thus represent the following kingdoms or empires:

1.Egypt
    2.Assyria
    3.Babylon
    4.Medo-Persia
    5.Greece
    6.Rome
    7.Islamic Caliphate of the Ottoman Empire
    8.Revived Islamic Caliphate

(Revelation 17:12-16)
    “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

This red beast seems to be the same as the great red dragon of Revelation 12:3 and 12:9 which is identified as Satan the devil. This would indicate that Satan is influencing each of these kingdoms. When the Islamic Caliphate is revived, those ten horn kingdoms will give their power to Satan and make war against Christians and Jews and even Saudi Arabia for doing business with the rest of the nations of the world. In their drunken anger they will set the oil wells on fire and destroy the great Islamic city of Mecca.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jul '15 10:593 edits
    And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

(Revelation 14:8 KJV)
    So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness.

(Revelation 17:3 NKJV)
    And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen ...

(Revelation 18:2 NKJV)

Therefore hear the counsel of the Lord that He has taken against Edom,
    And His purposes that He has proposed against the inhabitants of Teman: [/b]
    Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out;
    Surely He shall make their dwelling places desolate with them.
    The earth shakes at the noise of their fall;
    At the cry its noise is heard at the Red Sea.

Behold, He shall come up and fly like the eagle,
    And spread His wings over Bozrah;
    The heart of the mighty men of Edom in that day shall be
    Like the heart of a woman in birth pangs.

(Jeremiah 49:20-22 NKJV)

So, this Babylon is located in the wilderness near the Red Sea. It is Saudi Arabia ! This is not an ancient Babylon, this is Mecca, a spiritual capital of the Satanic religion of Islam ! That is why in Revelation 17:4, a woman riding the Beast is called “Mystery Babylon the Great”. This woman represents the Satanic religion of Islam and its spiritual capital Mecca.

This is confirmed by Prophet Isaiah:
    In Isaiah 21:9, Prophet Isaiah also describes the fall of Babylon in the same words: “Babylon is fallen is fallen!”
    Prophet Isaiah starts with the proclamation of the fall of Babylon in Isaiah 21:1 which culminates with fall of Babylon in Isaiah 21:9.
    The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass through; so it cometh from the desert, from a terrible land. A grievous vision is declared unto me; the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, and the spoiler spoileth. Go up, O Elam: besiege, O Media; all the sighing thereof have I made to cease.

Therefore are my loins filled with pain: pangs have taken hold upon me, as the pangs of a woman that travaileth: I was bowed down at the hearing of it; I was dismayed at the seeing of it. My heart panted, fearfulness affrighted me: the night of my pleasure hath he turned into fear unto me. Prepare the table, watch in the watchtower, eat, drink: arise, ye princes, and anoint the shield.

For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth.

And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed:

And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights:

And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

(Isaiah 21:1-9 KJV)

Today it is Arabia that is called “The Desert of the Sea”!

The woman in Revelation 17 has a golden cup in her hand “full of abomination and the filthiness of her fornication” (Revelation 17:4).

Saudi Arabia exports oil to which Westerners are addicted. But oil is not the primary export of Saudis. Using proceeds from oil sales, Saudi Arabia builds mosques and spreads Islam in Western countries. The primary export of Saudis is Islam which is a false religion. False religion of Islam is the abomination which fills the golden cup of the woman in Revelation 17. Addicted to oil Western governments allow Saudi Arabia to spread false religion in their countries and by doing so they commit “fornication” with this woman riding the beast (Revelation 18:3).

HalleluYaH !!! Praise the LORD ! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jul '15 12:171 edit
    Mecca is a city in the Hejaz in Saudi Arabia. It is the capital of that kingdom's Makkah Region. Mecca is regarded as the holiest city in the religion of Islam and a pilgrimage to it known as the Hajj is obligatory for all able Muslims. Mecca is home to the Kaaba, by majority description Islam's holiest site, as well as being the direction of Muslim prayer. Mecca is at an elevation of 277 m (909 ft) above sea level, and approximately 80 km (50 mi) inland from the Red Sea. Central Mecca lies in a corridor between mountains, which is often called the "Hollow of Mecca."

In its modern period, Mecca has seen tremendous expansion in size and infrastructure, home to structures such as the Abraj Al Bait, also known as the Makkah Royal Clock Tower Hotel, the world's third tallest building and the building with the largest amount of floor area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Mecca

Mecca The Most Beautiful City In The World 2015

YouTube
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 09:312 edits
    Saudi Arabia's new desert megacity

With a flourish of his hand, the uniformed security guard waves us down the private road that leads to the newest city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

The King Abdullah Economic City, (KAEC, pronounced "cake" ) is one of four new cities upon which the late monarch pinned his hopes for the future of his realm once the oil runs out.
    Peppered with cranes, the city - or building site to be more accurate - lies one-and-a-half hour's drive north of Jeddah between the Red Sea and scrubby desert.

Its future depends on balancing the complex and evolving transport, health, education, housing and employment requirements of the city's projected two million residents.
    According to Fahd Al-Rasheed, the managing director of Emaar Economic City, the publicly traded Saudi company that runs the entire KAEC project, the new generation of Saudis expect a city that matches the modern lifestyle they have grown used to while studying abroad.
    "We're building with the 65% of the population who are under 30 in mind," he explains. "And we have almost 200,000 Saudis studying abroad. Inevitably they are going to change things when they come back."

These statistics are compounded by the fact that more women than men graduate from university. These changing demographics are bringing with them new social demands that will likely revolutionise how the country develops.

#KAEC - King Abdullah Economic City 2015

Megacity on the Red Sea

YouTube

Obama honors late Saudi King Abdullah; meets with King Salman

Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah, the powerful U.S. ally who joined Washington's fight against al-Qaida and sought to modernize the ultraconservative Muslim kingdom with incremental but significant reforms, including nudging open greater opportunities for women, has died, according to Saudi state TV. He was 90.

YouTube
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 10:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]Saudi Arabia's new desert megacity

With a flourish of his hand, the uniformed security guard waves us down the private road that leads to the newest city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

The King Abdullah Economic City, (KAEC, pronounced "cake" ) is one of four new cities upon which the late monarch pinned his hopes for the future of his realm on ...[text shortened]... has died, according to Saudi state TV. He was 90.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCXGupVOZGU[/b]
    You really enjoy making a fool of yourself don't you.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jul '15 22:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You really enjoy making a fool of yourself don't you.
    At the end of seven days the word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Son of man, I have appointed you a watchman to the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from My mouth, warn them from Me. When I say to the wicked, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to warn the wicked from his wicked way that he may live, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. Yet if you have warned the wicked and he does not turn from his wickedness or from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered yourself."

(Ezekiel 3:16-19 NASB)

WHY CAN'T I WARN THE PROPLE FOR THE LORD?
    Thus says the LORD, "Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, Where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls. But they said, 'We will not walk in it.' And I set watchmen over you, saying, 'Listen to the sound of the trumpet!' But they said, 'We will not listen.' "Therefore hear, O nations, And know, O congregation, what is among them."

"Hear, O earth: behold, I am bringing disaster on this people, The fruit of their plans, Because they have not listened to My words, And as for My law, they have rejected it also. For what purpose does frankincense come to Me from Sheba And the sweet cane from a distant land? Your burnt offerings are not acceptable And your sacrifices are not pleasing to Me."

(Jeremiah 6:16-20 NASB)
    Sheba was a kingdom mentioned in the Hebrew scriptures (Old Testament) and the Qur'an. Sheba features in Ethiopian, Hebrew and Qur'anic traditions. Among other things it was the home of the biblical "Queen of Sheba" (named Makeda in Ethiopian tradition and Bilqis in Arabic tradition).

Modern archaeological studies support the view that the biblical kingdom of Sheba was the ancient Semitic civilization of Saba in Southern Arabia, in Yemen, between 1200 BC until 275 AD with its capital Marib. The Kingdom fell after a long but sporadic civil war between several Yemenite dynasties claiming kingship, resulting in the rise of the late Himyarite Kingdom.

Similar description in the Hebrew Bible is found in Strabo's writings and Assyrian annals about the Sabaeans Their civilization stretched as far as Aqaba with small colonies to protect the trade routes, these colonies included Yathrib and the central Arabian kingdom of Kindah and northern Ethiopia where archaeologists found an ancient temple dedicated to the Sabaean chief god El-Maqah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheba
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jul '15 04:401 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    At the end of seven days the word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Son of man, I have appointed you a watchman to the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from My mouth, warn them from Me. When I say to the wicked, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to warn the wicked from his wicked way that he may live, that wicked man ...[text shortened]... emple dedicated to the Sabaean chief god El-Maqah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheba
    Dubai is another important Middle East costal business city that I considered, since it is in the Arabian desert, but is near the Persian Gulf instead of the Red Sea (Jeremiah 49:2).

Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf. Dubai has emerged as a global city and business hub of the Middle East. It is also a major transport hub for passengers and cargo.

Dubai lies directly within the Arabian Desert. However, the topography of Dubai is significantly different from that of the southern portion of the UAE in that much of Dubai's landscape is highlighted by sandy desert patterns, while gravel deserts dominate much of the southern region of the country.

By the 1960s Dubai's economy was based on revenues from trade and, to a smaller extent, oil exploration concessions, but oil was not discovered until 1966. Oil revenue first started to flow in 1969. Dubai's oil revenue helped accelerate the early development of the city, but its reserves are limited and production levels are low: today, less than 5% of the emirate's revenue comes from oil.

The emirate's Western-style model of business drives its economy with the main revenues now coming from tourism, aviation, real estate, and financial services. Dubai has recently attracted world attention through many innovative large construction projects and sports events. The city has become symbolic for its skyscrapers and high-rise buildings, in particular the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.

Dubai has been ruled by the Al Maktoum family since 1833; the emirate is an absolute monarchy with no elections (other than the few thousand Dubai citizens participating in the electoral college for the Federal National Council of the UAE).

Article 7 of the UAE's Provisional Constitution declares Islam the official state religion of the UAE. The government subsidises almost 95% of mosques and employs all Imams; approximately 5% of mosques are entirely private, and several large mosques have large private endowments. All mosques in Dubai are managed by the Government of Dubai, and all Imams are also appointed by the Government. Any Imam caught preaching racism or religious hatred or caught promoting Islamic extremism is usually jailed and deported.

Dubai also has large Christian, Hindu, Sikh, Bahá'í, Buddhist and other religious communities residing in the city.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jul '15 10:451 edit
    Who is a liar, but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist that denieth the Father and the Son.

(1 John 4:3)

Islam is the religion that specifically denies that God has a son and that Jesus is the Christ.

Also, the Anti-Christ changes times. Islam changed A.D. into Hijrah:
    He will speak against the Most High and oppress the saints and try to change set times and the laws.

(Daniel 7:25)

Who else changes laws as soon they control a government? Islam invokes the Sharia laws and changes the dating system to A.H from A.D. The beast that was wounded then healed. Islam was wounded, now it is rising again. Who else kills Christians and Jews thinking that they do God a service? You could say that this is the Catholics. But remember, that he will be using the beheading system. Beheading is an Islamic law, Papal law was burning and other. Jihad seems the best candidate.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 07:37
    Joel Richardson mideast beast explained

YouTube
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Jul '15 08:22
    End-time biblical signs and beginning of sorrows: November 2014 – January 2015

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree