1. Account suspended
    Joined
    09 Jul '04
    Moves
    198660
    29 Nov '09 21:11
    killing more women and children on trains, planes, etc. shoot the bastards.
  2. At the Revolution
    Joined
    15 Sep '07
    Moves
    5073
    29 Nov '09 22:03
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    killing more women and children on trains, planes, etc. shoot the bastards.
    Now, what if I were to speak of Judaic Fascism? Or Christofascism? Do these exist? Of course not. Islamofascism is a myth made up by Islamophobes. Even my spell check doesn't recognize it.

    Now, Muslims kill no more people than Christians. I am a Muslim, and I have no blood on my hands. 1.5 billion people are Muslim, and I'm willing to bet 99% of them do not have innocent blood on their hands.

    Do you support massacring all Muslims because of the actions of a few so-called "Muslims" who parade the banner of Islam while really being crazy maniacs who pay no attention to true Islamic thought? If so, then maybe I should support massacring all Christians because of Hitler and Franco; all Jews because of Ben-Gurion and Sharon; all Hindus because of Nathuram Godse? You get the idea here?
  3. Standard memberRajk999
    Enjoying
    On the Beach
    Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    170571
    29 Nov '09 22:37
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    killing more women and children on trains, planes, etc. shoot the bastards.
    Excuse me??!!! Did not not say this in another thread ?

    ....if you grew up with the saints you would have known love and love would be in your heart. ... . hate will tell you nothing of value.

    What suddenly happened to all the great love you grew up with? Huh ?
  4. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    34575
    29 Nov '09 22:52
    Reinfeld -2

    scherzo 1
    Raj 1
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    09 Jul '04
    Moves
    198660
    30 Nov '09 01:01
    russia replies


    By Conor Humphries

    MOSCOW (Reuters) - The head of Russia's Orthodox Church Sunday called on authorities to give a "powerful reply" to the people behind a train bombing that killed 25 people, as police probed whether Islamist rebels were involved.
  6. At the Revolution
    Joined
    15 Sep '07
    Moves
    5073
    30 Nov '09 01:52
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    First of all, that's not really any more true than 7th century Christians.

    Second of all, in case you didn't notice, we're kind of living after the 7th century. Furthermore, fascism was never a movement until the early 1920s, and there has never been a strong case for this so-called "Islamofascism" anyway, so sorry, but you should just stop talking now while we're ahead.
  7. At the Revolution
    Joined
    15 Sep '07
    Moves
    5073
    30 Nov '09 01:59
    Reinfeld, did you know that everyone thought in the hours after the 1994 Oklahoma City bombing that Arab Muslims carried out the attacks? The newscasters were all talking about "oh, this has the look of an Arab attack" and "this is definitely a Muslim bombing, it has all the signs" and such. So called "terrorism experts" were brought in and labeled the attack Arab and Muslim. Edward Said was plagued with phone calls from people who thought he was some sort of expert on terrorism because he was a Palestinian and a member of the PNC. Arabs and Muslims throughout the US were singled out and attacked. People said the same things that you are saying in this thread.

    Then the authorities figured out it was a white fascist teenager from Texas. And we didn't even get an apology.
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140156
    30 Nov '09 02:36
    He probably does not know about the crusades. There are extremist I would venture to say in all sects/religions. This does not justify killing.




    Manny
  9. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29835
    30 Nov '09 03:07
    Originally posted by menace71
    He probably does not know about the crusades.
    Too often we cite the Crusades. What about the whole 1479-1833 thing?
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140156
    30 Nov '09 17:57
    True. I saw that movie kingdom of heaven or God or what ever it was called. I found it interesting that Salidin the Muslim leader general had mercy on the crusaders and allowed them to leave Jerusalem. I know Hollywood always dramatizes everything but I would like to know how true the account is? I know not all Muslims are raving lunatics.




    Manny
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140156
    30 Nov '09 18:10
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin


    Interesting



    Manny
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    30 Nov '09 18:131 edit
    Originally posted by scherzo
    I am a Muslim, and I have no blood on my hands. 1.5 billion people are Muslim, and I'm willing to bet 99% of them do not have innocent blood on their hands.
    This I cannot believe. If you say that 99% do not have innocent blood on their hands, you must mean, purly mathematically, that 1% do kill innocent people. 1% of 1.5 billion people is 15 million muslim people that kills innocent people. 15 million? Really???

    If you are right in this, then it is as bad as the islamophobes tell us, if not even worse.

    I think you're plain wrong.
  13. At the Revolution
    Joined
    15 Sep '07
    Moves
    5073
    30 Nov '09 21:42
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    This I cannot believe. If you say that 99% do not have innocent blood on their hands, you must mean, purly mathematically, that 1% do kill innocent people. 1% of 1.5 billion people is 15 million muslim people that kills innocent people. 15 million? Really???

    If you are right in this, then it is as bad as the islamophobes tell us, if not even worse.

    I think you're plain wrong.
    Keeping in mind that most Muslim countries are very militarist police states, I think that's a fairly accurate figure. Look at all their armies and secret police forces and whatnot. Here's the catch, though, and here's one of the many many areas where these anti-Muslim fascistic BNP-FN-KTB supporters are wrong: it's not because of their faith. It's because they're from countries that are inexperienced with the concept of Communism. With the sole exceptions of Egypt from 1952 to 1970 and Libya from 1969 to today, socialism in Muslim countries has been virtually impossible to achieve. It's because groups like AQ, the Taliban, and Hamas (which were independently helped and propped up by the US, the US again, and Israel respectively) are so heavily anticommunist and thus more liable to start killing civilians.
  14. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    01 Dec '09 11:16
    Originally posted by menace71
    True. I saw that movie kingdom of heaven or God or what ever it was called. I found it interesting that Salidin the Muslim leader general had mercy on the crusaders and allowed them to leave Jerusalem. I know Hollywood always dramatizes everything but I would like to know how true the account is? I know not all Muslims are raving lunatics.




    Manny
    salidin was reported to be a cultured man, but history is written by the victors.
    the movie kingdom of heaven is taking the pee out of historical facts and is poorer for it. As facts are always stranger than fiction.
  15. England
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    33497
    01 Dec '09 11:32
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Keeping in mind that most Muslim countries are very militarist police states, I think that's a fairly accurate figure. Look at all their armies and secret police forces and whatnot. Here's the catch, though, and here's one of the many many areas where these anti-Muslim fascistic BNP-FN-KTB supporters are wrong: it's not because of their faith. It's because t ...[text shortened]... spectively) are so heavily anticommunist and thus more liable to start killing civilians.
    im in favour of keeping christian countrys christian, and muslim/ budist countrys to thier faith, reading your post how do you stand on this issue, i know there will be disputes over lands that have history of going from one to the other but in the main what is your stance.
Back to Top