1. England
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 11:32
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Keeping in mind that most Muslim countries are very militarist police states, I think that's a fairly accurate figure. Look at all their armies and secret police forces and whatnot. Here's the catch, though, and here's one of the many many areas where these anti-Muslim fascistic BNP-FN-KTB supporters are wrong: it's not because of their faith. It's because t ...[text shortened]... spectively) are so heavily anticommunist and thus more liable to start killing civilians.
    im in favour of keeping christian countrys christian, and muslim/ budist countrys to thier faith, reading your post how do you stand on this issue, i know there will be disputes over lands that have history of going from one to the other but in the main what is your stance.
  2. At the Revolution
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 00:36
    Originally posted by stoker
    im in favour of keeping christian countrys christian, and muslim/ budist countrys to thier faith, reading your post how do you stand on this issue, i know there will be disputes over lands that have history of going from one to the other but in the main what is your stance.
    If a country is not Muslim and it does not expand into Muslim territory, and the majority of its population is not Muslim, then I see no reason for the government to convert and the people to follow.

Put it this way.

America doesn't have to become a Muslim nation because of its invasions of Iraq or Afghanistan.

However, if the US annexes either (God forbid), the regions should become Muslim parts of the US and the inhabitants should conform to a liberally Islamic legal system (not Shari'a but not secular).

Israel is currently on Palestinian land and it has no territory that is not on Palestinian land. Therefore, it has no right to be considered a Jewish state right now.

The same applies to any religion. Majority rule defines religion. If the population is Christian, so be the non-imperialist nation. If the population is Muslim, so be the non-imperialist nation. If the population is atheist, so be the non-imperialist nation. If the population be Scientologist, sucks for them ...
  3. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    02 Dec '09 01:25
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Reinfeld -2

scherzo 1
    Raj 1
    NSR 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree