Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '13 11:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Islam's Vision for America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=TkvVa7wY2QU

The Instructor
    I hope you caught what was written on the opening screen of that video, Ron.

Islam is NOT the problem.

The problem is radical Islam, which only accounts for a small percentage of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims.

I hope you got that part.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 14:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I hope you caught what was written on the opening screen of that video, Ron.

Islam is NOT the problem.

The problem is radical Islam, which only accounts for a small percentage of the world's 1.3 billion Muslims.

I hope you got that part.
    But it all comes from the same source, so that we should not let our guard down when they try to deceive us by saying, "We are the good guys."

The Instructor
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 May '13 14:28
    But it all comes from the same source, so that we should not let our guard down when they try to deceive us by saying, "We are the good guys."

The Instructor
    The same thing can be said of Paulism, excuse me, I mean Christianity. It is the extremists who cause the trouble like forcing creationism to be taught in a science class as if it were a science. Or the christian terrorists who kill abortion doctors.

Hey, we all know muslim extremists are truly crazy but so are christian extremists. I feel christianity would push for control of government just as much as muslims would if given half a chance. It's not like it never happened before. If it happened once, it can happen again anytime anywhere.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 14:50
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The same thing can be said of Paulism, excuse me, I mean Christianity. It is the extremists who cause the trouble like forcing creationism to be taught in a science class as if it were a science. Or the christian terrorists who kill abortion doctors.

Hey, we all know muslim extremists are truly crazy but so are christian extremists. I feel christianity ...[text shortened]... s not like it never happened before. If it happened once, it can happen again anytime anywhere.
    This is why you should educate yourself in the word of God so you can discern the truth. I recommend the following video on Jerusalem in Biblical Prophecy if you have time to watch it.

Jerusalem in Prophecy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=sIoggDcWmwU

The Instructor
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 May '13 16:42
    This is why you should educate yourself in the word of God so you can discern the truth. I recommend the following video on Jerusalem in Biblical Prophecy if you have time to watch it.

Jerusalem in Prophecy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=sIoggDcWmwU

The Instructor
    i bet you dont quite hate islam enough to stop using their oil do you? maybe you would rather go cap in hand to the russians instead? oil from islamic countries is the only thing keeping fat america moving.
  7. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    25 May '13 16:48
    ban chess, rhp especially and rj hinds
  8. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    25 May '13 18:33
    I think terrorism is spread through videos and things of this sort (not only acts) it causes people fear. When people fear they give up their rights, when people give up their rights... control enters in.

As I mentioned in another thread, this stuff has been debated for 65 or so years, eschatology. It is a dangerous thing to single out a people and make accusations about them, is this what God would have us do as Christians? I think not,

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18 NIV)
  9. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    25 May '13 20:313 edits
    I'm sure there is a Muslim version of Chess which is identical except the bishop jumps 2 squares on the diagonal and so does the queen. I read our chess was reffered to as 'Mad Queen' chess in the muslim world because the queen is too powerful for the board...
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 20:33
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    I think terrorism is spread through videos and things of this sort (not only acts) it causes people fear. When people fear they give up their rights, when people give up their rights... control enters in.

As I mentioned in another thread, this stuff has been debated for 65 or so years, eschatology. It is a dangerous thing to single out a people and mak ...[text shortened]... fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18 NIV)
    Don't think I am trying to teach you to fear the terrorists. I am trying to wake you up to the threats of the evil ones, so you can put on the whole armor of God and be brave and speak out against them with the sword of the spirit. We must gain knowledge to understand which enemies can be loved and which enemies must be destroyed as God did in the days of old.

Jesus teaches the fear of God.

“And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!"

(Luke 12:4-5 NKJV)

“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
    And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
    For by me your days will be multiplied,
    And years of life will be added to you.
    If you are wise, you are wise for yourself,
    And if you scoff, you will bear it alone.”

(Proverbs 9:10-12 NKJV)

The instructor
  11. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    26 May '13 09:42
    Don't think I am trying to teach you to fear the terrorists. I am trying to wake you up to ... (edit)... ou are wise for yourself,
    And if you scoff, you will bear it alone.”
    You miss the point.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 May '13 14:08
    Originally posted by kd2acz
    You miss the point.
    Oh really??

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree