1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 08:21
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    My understanding was the Holocaust was brought about by Christianities ancient hatred for the Jews.
    Your understanding is wrong again.

The Instructor
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '13 08:36
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What school was that? The only kind of school I ever heard about like that was the Ex pat ones in some countries. For instance, my kids went to a school like that in Jerusalem, the Anglican International school and it was exactly as you said. Well, except for the Mormon, they would not be caught dead in an Anglican school, they would stay home schooled rather than get sullied.
    just a normal secondary school in teeside (northern england). it had a very large muslim and indian community. there were lots of other ethnic minorities, it was a real melting pot and a good experience growing up.

its a shame people like rj cant get out and mix with other cultures before they decide to demonize them, but i suspect he enjoys the demonizing and the drama of a them against us mentality. he like to feel proud of his white christian heritage and the power he feels it has.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 08:41
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    just a normal secondary school in teeside (northern england). it had a very large muslim and indian community. there were lots of other ethnic minorities, it was a real melting pot and a good experience growing up.

its a shame people like rj cant get out and mix with other cultures before they decide to demonize them, but i suspect he enjoys the dem ...[text shortened]... like to feel proud of his [b]white
    christian heritage and the power he feels it has.[/b]
    They decided to demonize themselves when they start straping bombs on themselves and blowing up Israeali women and children; and when they started piloting planes into the World Trade Center and into my beloved Pentagon.

The Instructor
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '13 08:49
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    They decided to demonize themselves when they start straping bombs on themselves and blowing up Israeali women and children; and when they started piloting planes into the World Trade Center and into my beloved Pentagon.

The Instructor
    are you blaming all muslim for the actions of a few?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 08:50
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=HYnJPWXTiEE
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '13 09:19
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=HYnJPWXTiEE
    has your son ever been nailed by a muslim?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 09:32
    has your son ever been nailed by a muslim?
    To my knowledge, my son does not even know any Muslims. He certainly does not associate with any. One never knows when they might decide to strap a bomb on and hope to have 72 virgins instead of a bunch of grapes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=HKzXzCCVC1I

The Instructor
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '13 09:40
    To my knowledge, my son does not even know any Muslims. He certainly does not associate with any. One never knows when they might decide to strap a bomb on and hope to have 72 virgins instead of a bunch of grapes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=HKzXzCCVC1I

The Instructor
    does he bring his partners over to visit you?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 May '13 10:046 edits
    Originally posted by finnegan
    We see in the Islamic traditions a dark and very persistent hatred for the Jews nearly identical to the ideology expressed through Naziism.

This is from para one of the hateful document referenced here. Now Nazism had many roots but to suggest Islam was one of them is absurd and bizarre in the extreme, whereas the evolution of anti semitism ying, racist islamophobia is harmful and really ought to be unacceptable in a forum like this.
    It is evident in St Paul that he made efforts to separate Christians from Jews in order to avoid sharing the impact of imperial rage

I do not always understand why RJHinds writes about some of the things he writes.

But what would you point me to as an indication that Paul made efforts to separate Christians from Jews ?

This doesn't sound right.

1.) For certain the Jews felt separated from Gentiles for centuries and vica versa.

2.) The Gospel Paul preached spoke of God reconciling Jews and Gentiles in one Body - "one new man".

3.) The hostility of the Jews towards such an teaching should not be blamed on Paul making a distinction between Christians and Jews. That was a hostility of Jews toward what they considered as a new unauthentic sect of their faith.

4.) Latter unappreciation of non-Jewish Christians towards Jews and their persecution of them, even twisting some of the words of Paul, should not be seen as Paul trying to divide Christians from Jews.

5.) Paul's teaching was that Christ through the cross had reconciled the two groups Jew and Gentile into one Body. He called this "one new man".

"But now in Christ Jesus you [gentiles] who were once far off have become near in the blood of Christ.

For He Himself is our peace, He who made both one and has broken down the middle wall of partition, the enmity,

Abolishing in His flesh the law of the commandments in ordinances, that He might create the two in Himself into one new man, so making peace.

And might reconcile both in one Body to God through the cross, having slain the enmity by it.

And coming, He announced peace as the gospel to you who were far off [gentiles] and peace to those who were near [jews].

For through Him we both have access in one Spirit unto the Father." (See Ephesians 2:13-18)

I do not say this is the only thing Paul wrote about Jews and Gentiles or about Christians. But starting here, what are you referring to as Paul attempting to develop enmity and division or otherwise separating the Jews from Christians in his Gospel teaching?

To Paul - Christians are both former Jews and FORMER Greeks or former Gentiles.

They are now "one new man" baptized into Christ where there cannot be Greek and Jew, slave and freeman, male and female for they are all one in Christ.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '13 10:43
    Your understanding is wrong again.

The Instructor
    Let me get this straight: You are saying the Nazi's who murdered 6 million Jews were really Muslims in disguise or some such? What, was Hitler now proven to be a secret Muslim?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 10:54
    does he bring his partners over to visit you?
    Yes, he only has one partner, very nice guy.

The Instructor
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 10:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Let me get this straight: You are saying the Nazi's who murdered 6 million Jews were really Muslims in disguise or some such? What, was Hitler now proven to be a secret Muslim?
    No you haven't got it straidght and I doubt if you will ever get it straight.

The Instructor
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 11:01
    Originally posted by sonship
    It is evident in St Paul that he made efforts to separate Christians from Jews in order to avoid sharing the impact of imperial rage

I do not always understand why RJHinds writes about some of the things he writes.

But what would you point me to as an indication that Paul made efforts to separate Christians from Jews ?

This doe ...[text shortened]... t be Greek and Jew, slave and freeman, male and female for they are all one in Christ.
    I write some things to cause a division -- of body and soul and spirit.

The instructor
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '13 11:08
    Yes, he only has one partner, very nice guy.

The Instructor
    if he started dating a muslim would you be as equally hospitable?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '13 11:20
    No you haven't got it straidght and I doubt if you will ever get it straight.

The Instructor
    So make it straight for me, oh maven. Exactly what is the Muslim connection to the murder of 6 million Jews?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree