1. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    24 May '13 11:231 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    My understanding was the Holocaust was brought about by Christianities ancient hatred for the Jews.
    yes. RJ has it back to front, I think some jewish people hate islam, and wrongly. Muslims follow the jewish books, its just they have subsequent ones too. why don't people get that??
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '13 11:54
    Originally posted by e4chris
    yes. RJ has it back to front, I think some jewish people hate islam, and wrongly. Muslims follow the jewish books, its just they have subsequent ones too. why don't people get that??
    We get it perfectly well, which is why the big three are called the Abrahamic religions.

It does not mean ALL muslims, ALL Christians or ALL Jews are terrorists which is apparently what RJ thinks.

Everyone here knows MY opinion of all three of these bogus religions but that is just me.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 12:06
    Originally posted by e4chris
    YouTube
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '13 15:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY
    Do you have any thoughts of your own on this issue or are you just going to continue using other people's minds? For instance, do you think the Muslims in your own town are a threat to society? Your own words now, not some link.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 16:291 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Do you have any thoughts of your own on this issue or are you just going to continue using other people's minds? For instance, do you think the Muslims in your own town are a threat to society? Your own words now, not some link.
    I have a "live and let live" policy for Muslims around here, since there are so very few in comparison to the population. Most Muslims are just Black people experimenting with it in an attempt to obtain a new identify. They don't really understand the darker aspects of the religion of Islam. And being in the minority here, it is best for them to behave.

I don't know of any that live on my side of the City other than a few soldiers receiving training at Fort Gordon. They have pretty good security going in and out of Ft. Gordon. So the make-believe Muslim community here appears benign in their present state and numbers. We do not have any of the radical elements of Islam here at present, thank God.

The Instructor
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 01:011 edit
    Muslim brotherhood in American schools?

YouTube

Ephesians 6:11-17 - End Times

YouTube

ISLAMIC STATES OF AMERICA

YouTube&feature=endscreen&NR=1

The Instructor
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '13 11:39
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What school was that? The only kind of school I ever heard about like that was the Ex pat ones in some countries. For instance, my kids went to a school like that in Jerusalem, the Anglican International school and it was exactly as you said. Well, except for the Mormon, they would not be caught dead in an Anglican school, they would stay home schooled rather than get sullied.
    Anglican.

That's all I wanted to point out. Not all Christians are the barbarians you hold them to be, sonhouse.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 15:09
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Anglican.

That's all I wanted to point out. Not all Christians are the barbarians you hold them to be, sonhouse.
    What makes the Anglicans any better than the Methodists? How are the Anglicans better than the Non-denomination Christian groups or the Messianic Christian groups? Isn't it realy the unbelievers that are claiming to be Christians that sonhouse is actually referring to?

The Instructor
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 May '13 15:26
    What makes the Anglicans any better than the Methodists? How are the Anglicans better than the Non-denomination Christian groups or the Messianic Christian groups? Isn't it realy the unbelievers that are claiming to be Christians that sonhouse is actually referring to?

The Instructor
    what solution do you have for getting the issue with muslims finally sorted?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 19:48
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    what solution do you have for getting the issue with muslims finally sorted?
    One solution may be conversion to real Christianity. But that is not likely to happen with mad men, atheists, or JWs.

The Instructor
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 May '13 20:09
    One solution may be conversion to real Christianity. But that is not likely to happen with mad men, atheists, or JWs.

The Instructor
    "But that is not likely to happen with mad men, atheists, or JWs. "

not really a 'solution' then is it rj.

come on, one more go, one more final solution rj....how will you deal with the muslim threat?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 20:41
    "But that is not likely to happen with mad men, atheists, or JWs. "

not really a 'solution' then is it rj.

come on, one more go, one more final solution rj....how will you deal with the muslim threat?
    The blunt answer is ... They must be destroyed from the face of the earth as was done to the evil ones in the days of old.

The Instructor
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 May '13 21:14
    The blunt answer is ... [b]They must be destroyed from the face of the earth as was done to the evil ones in the days of old.

The Instructor[/b]
    is that your final solution?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 May '13 21:451 edit
    is that your [b]final solution?[/b]
    Well, that looks like what Christ has in mind here...

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
    LORD OF LORDS.

And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

(Revelation 19:11-16,19-21 NKJV)

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree