It takes 82 seconds

It takes 82 seconds

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by Dasa
A million scientists with all the money in the world and they cannot create.... 1 living cell.
That is simply not true. Not only do scientists not have all the money in the world, but not very many of them have even tried to create a living cell. If they had all the money in the world, and if all 1 million of them tried, they would create one in a couple of months. But then its been done before with far less money and far less scientists so it seems something of a waste.

Dishonesty is making claims you cant substantiate and wont discuss because you know very well they are false claims trumped up for religious reasons.

t

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by Dasa
Please You-Tube the following
title.....

["Disproving the atheists in 82 seconds"]

Note: this is definitely thought provoking.
What's God got to do with this?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
what did they create in the video?
I did not see them create anything. All they did was mix some chemicals together and watch it move around. It reminds me of the little boat I had as a kid. You could put baking soda in it and put it in water in the bathtub and it would move all around the bathtub. 😏

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I did not see them create anything. All they did was mix some chemicals together and watch it move around. It reminds me of the little boat I had as a kid. You could put baking soda in it and put it in water in the bathtub and it would move all around the bathtub. 😏
do you feel you understood what you were seeing?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Feb 13
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
do you feel you understood what you were seeing?
Not enough that I could repeat it. However, it did not look like much fun to me. Perhaps, if I were a kid again, it might be more interesting. 😏

Moves
13 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Not enough that I could repeat it. However, it did not look like much fun to me. Perhaps, if I were a kid again, it might be more interesting. 😏
they made a cell.