1. Wat?
    Moves
    04 Feb '12 13:54
    Atheistic views of scientific analyses, proofs, and psychological view points are the way to go with regards to beliefs, evidence of Gods and no Gods, with proof therein, and that religious deitys can proove little with regards to the existence of a God, or associated deity of belief, and that overall it is the atheist who wins the argument of God/No God.

Psychology, in essence and principle of human logic would adhere that to believe in something unknown and unproven is 'idiocrasy' or, severely more, approcahing on insanity.

To believe in a wet towel when it's dry is, of course, ludicrous. To believe in a God, assumed in 'faith', is of course as ludicrous as the wet towel. My faith is that my towel is dry, when I FEEL it and touch it, and KNOW it has been hanging in the sun. There is no way I can touch a non-existent God. It is not matter, or of proof, or of any relevance to honest living.

To have fears I understand the God believers, in that they need to compensate for natural humane fears. They believe that something 'divine' happened at a time of fear. Of course, they over compensate and create ideas of a supernatural being, that is actually within themselves.

It's so tiresome watching these individuals post crass unproven words, and observing those self-said individuals being convoluted in realms of not even knowing their own path. Up and down they go, trying to storify their glory, when in deed there is commensurate evidence that there is no existence beyond themselves in what they search for or are looking for.

The path of glory leads to your own empty grave!

-m.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    04 Feb '12 14:17
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Atheistic views of scientific analyses, proofs, and psychological view points are the way to go with regards to beliefs, evidence of Gods and no Gods, with proof therein, and that religious deitys can proove little with regards to the existence of a God, or associated deity of belief, and that overall it is the atheist who wins the argument of God/No God.
    ...[text shortened]... arch for or are looking for.

-m.
    I don't think religion needs to 'prove' anything. As long as their beliefs do not contradict known scientific fact, they should be free to believe anything they want. Since science cannot 'disprove' the existence of a god per se, people are free to believe in one if they choose. The problem comes when people put forward alleged attributes of their god which do contradict scientific knowledge. Instead of being able to concede that their understanding of 'god' is incomplete and evolving, they cling to their outmoded interpretations for fear that updating them will undermine the very concept of 'god' itself.
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Feb '12 15:13

-m.
    Atheistic views of scientific analyses, proofs, and psychological view points are the way to go with regards to beliefs,

Interesting. Tell me how LONG did it take you to figure out, say, that the sun was the center of the solar system rather than the earth ?

How long did it take you to work out all that physics and geometry to get at the truth ?
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Feb '12 15:172 edits

arch for or are looking for.

-m.
    testing 1,2,3
  5. Wat?
    Moves
    04 Feb '12 17:25
    Originally posted by jaywill
    testing 1,2,3
    I'm alove and in revolute! 😉

-m.
  6. Wat?
    Moves
    04 Feb '12 17:34
    Originally posted by jaywill
    How long did it take you to work out all that physics and geometry to get at the truth ?
    Aye! 😉
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Feb '12 17:37

-m.
    You wrote, "It's so tiresome watching these individuals post crass unproven words, and observing those self-said individuals being convoluted in realms of not even knowing their own path."

Why not just leave this forum for good then because that is its main purpose?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Feb '12 23:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]You wrote, "It's so tiresome watching these individuals post crass unproven words, and observing those self-said individuals being convoluted in realms of not even knowing their own path."

Why not just leave this forum for good then because that is its main purpose?[/b]
    I think your missing the point.
    There is a point there, but since that comment was mainly aimed at you (and Dasa??) , I doubt you could understand it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree