1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 22:432 edits
    I just started watching Tim Tebow take on the Steelers. Tebow just threw a touchdown even though a defender was covering him like a blanket.

I guess it's like Pharaoh watching the Red Sea part before your eyes. Sure, you have the better equipment and men, but...............😛
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 01:16
    Originally posted by whodey
    I just started watching Tim Tebow take on the Steelers. Tebow just threw a touchdown even though a defender was covering him like a blanket.

I guess it's like Pharaoh watching the Red Sea part before your eyes. Sure, you have the better equipment and men, but...............😛
    Before the game I was thinking through my analysis of how the NFL defensive coordinators have "solved" Tim Tebow, to post on the Sports forum.

Now I am merely savoring the best tweet on the SI coverage site:

"God defeats Satan in OT!"
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 01:42
    Originally posted by JS357
    Before the game I was thinking through my analysis of how the NFL defensive coordinators have "solved" Tim Tebow, to post on the Sports forum.

I got a picture of Tebow making the touchdown signal after his last TD.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/charlton%20heston%20as%20moses/kpstahmer/BBS/charlton_heston_as_moses.jpg?o=2

You know, there is something about that guy that reminds me of something.
  4. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 02:03
    Originally posted by JS357

Sorry God plays against Satan (aka Belicheck) next week and evil will triumph.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 04:341 edit
    Originally posted by Ullr
    Sorry God plays against Satan (aka Belicheck) next week and evil will triumph.
    Ever heard of ropeadope? It's kinda like Christ on a cross. Things may appear a certain way, , but.........
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '12 21:191 edit
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Jan '12 21:19
    So Tim Tebow, Eli Manning, and Tom Brady all show up at heavens gate as Jesus greets them on his throne. Tim gets on his knees and says how humbled he for being in his presence. Eli then pipes up and thanks Jesus for his ability and oppurtunities given to him. Then Tom looks over and says, "Um, I think you are in my seat." 😛

Tim!!! Slay that uncircumcised Philistine on the football field!!! 😠
  8. Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 05:03
    Go Tim...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/another-sunday-miracle-tebow-connects-game-winning-80-013306463.html
  9. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 04:34
    Oh well, Jesus didn't show up to play today. Satan advances to the AFC Championship game.
  10. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 04:36
    Oh well, Jesus didn't show up to play today. Satan advances to the AFC Championship game.
    It's Saturday and He is Jewish afterall. 🙂
  11. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 04:57
    I think this proves once and for all that there is no god and Jesus is a fraud. You can all throw away your bibles now. The discussions on this forum have been a lot of fun. I'll miss it. Goodye.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 05:47
    I think this proves once and for all that there is no god and Jesus is a fraud. You can all throw away your bibles now. The discussions on this forum have been a lot of fun. I'll miss it. Goodye.
    First the prophets were killed, then Christ goes to the cross, and then his followers all die a martyres death for following him and then Christians were fed to the lions etc. Is it then any wonder that Tebow met this fate? At least they didn't kill him. 😕
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 05:49
    I just got reminded as to why I gave up on the NFL.

Oh well, I guess its back to ignoring the NFL altogether. One thing is for sure, I bet they miss the Tebow ratings. They would have faired much better with Tebow winning this game than without him. 😉
  14. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 05:58
    I'd rather think Jesus is real and there is a God. God has bigger fish to fry.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 06:14
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I'd rather think Jesus is real and there is a God. God has bigger fish to fry.
    The Dolphins!!! 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree