It's only Us

It's only Us

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Oct 10

Originally posted by black beetle
The question regarding the origin of the observer universe is a justified question. I don't know the answer because I cannot cut through the veil called "point singularity".
Do you know the answer?

I accept the idea that, whatever exists, it is existing solely in relation to the existence of the observer universe;

Finally, in my opinion all our i ...[text shortened]... ion no other than the mind alone of the individual that decided to beleive them blindly
😵
Why do you not believe in objective truth?

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
24 Oct 10

Originally posted by josephw
Why do you not believe in objective truth?
Because objectivity is not existent; the sole way for one to interpret the three worlds is by means of one's bodymind alone😵

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Oct 10

Because objectivity is not existent; the sole way for one to interpret the three worlds is by means of one's bodymind alone😵
How do you know that objectivity doesn't exist?

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
25 Oct 10

Originally posted by josephw
How do you know that objectivity doesn't exist?
Observation is impossible without an observer. Since the way one perceives and interprets the world affects directly one's knowledge and transforms ad infinitum the three worlds according to one's knowledge, senses and feelings alone, how could ever be existent such a thing as objectivity in observation?
On the other hand, since observation is the sole basis of one's knowledge, one's knowledge can be nothing but an ever changing mind-only construction, which is brought up strictly by means of exploiting solely one's products. Therefore, how could ever be existent such a thing as objectivity in knowledge?
😵

Moves
26 Oct 10

Observation is impossible without an observer. Since the way one perceives and interprets the world affects directly one's knowledge and transforms ad infinitum the three worlds according to one's knowledge, senses and feelings alone, how could ever be existent such a thing as objectivity in observation?
On the other hand, since observation is the sole ...[text shortened]... oducts. Therefore, how could ever be existent such a thing as objectivity in knowledge?
😵
My problem with the epiontic worldview, is that reality is what we bump into when we get our mind-only constructions wrong 🙂

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
26 Oct 10

Originally posted by Lord Shark
My problem with the epiontic worldview, is that reality is what we bump into when we get our mind-only constructions wrong 🙂
This is my problem too, my Lord Shark😵