1. Standard memberTraveling Again
    I'm 1/4 Ninja
    Moves
    26 Feb '09 06:09
    and wonder if there's a bigger picture type thing that i should be looking at now. like: "you've drank too much because a higher being created alcohol to make you think about life in terms of bigger picture type things. for instance: life's important and stuff."

is it common for lots of barley wine to make me think about creation? because tonight i am.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '09 07:55
    Originally posted by Traveling Again
    and wonder if there's a bigger picture type thing that i should be looking at now. like: "you've drank too much because a higher being created alcohol to make you think about life in terms of bigger picture type things. for instance: life's important and stuff."

is it common for lots of barley wine to make me think about creation? because tonight i am.
    I think you should think about your drinking habits. When you are sober things gets clearer.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '09 21:05
    is it common for lots of barley wine to make me think about creation?
    No, but the world looks different through the bottom of a glass.

Clearly you have latent creationist tendencies. I suggest you avoid drinking alcohol and thinking at the same time in case you inadvertently stumble across the truth.
  4. Break-twitching
    Moves
    27 Feb '09 03:34

If you are a guy, and the person you wake up with in the morning is a guy, you may want to re-examine your sexuality.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '09 06:27
    Originally posted by dystoniac
    If you are a guy, and the person you wake up with in the morning is a guy, you may want to re-examine your sexuality.
    You seem to have an obsession with other men's sexuality. Care to explain why?
  6. Break-twitching
    Moves
    27 Feb '09 06:401 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Hey, I'm just offering some pre-counseling in case the dude wakes up with a 'dude-chick'. That could be a very traumatic experience, don't you think? I mean, you would know these things, right?
  7. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    27 Feb '09 20:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    I agree, It's one thing if the thread refers to sexuality, but he seems to seek out a reason to post things like this. Clearly he is in the closet. I wonder if he has met Tom Cruise in there.
  8. Break-twitching
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 04:421 edit
    Originally posted by dryhump
    I agree, It's one thing if the thread refers to sexuality, but he seems to seek out a reason to post things like this. Clearly he is in the closet. I wonder if he has met Tom Cruise in there.
    LOL...that's strange coming from a poster whose title identifies his sex life.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 04:47
    Hey, I'm just offering some pre-counseling in case the dude wakes up with a 'dude-chick'. That could be a very traumatic experience, don't you think? I mean, you would know these things, right?
    It's odd to come across a poster who wears his twisted hang-ups quite so blatantly on his sleeve.
  10. Break-twitching
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 04:581 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's odd to come across a poster who wears his twisted hang-ups quite so blatantly on his sleeve.
    That better?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 05:041 edit
    And you wear yours on your g-string speedo with the picture of bin-Laden on it... I bet you get a lot of attention wearing that to the beach in Indonesia, no?
    What is this kind of post supposed to be? Do you have friends or family members that know you post on the net?

Edit: deleting your posts AFTER people have responded to them??
  12. Break-twitching
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 05:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    What is this kind of post supposed to be? Do you have friends or family members that know you post on the net?
    OK, I'll get rid of it. I have no family. I live in a mental ward in San Francisco, and I get to spend time on the computer when the nuns are,'t being tyrannical....
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 05:231 edit
    OK, I'll get rid of it. I have no family. I live in a mental ward in San Francisco, and I get to spend time on the computer when the nuns are,'t being tyrannical....
    Why do you twist a high proportion of your posts, on any thread, about any topic, to a question about the sexuality of the poster you are replying to?

Jesus got all the way through four Gospels with all kinds of people asking him questions, and yet He didn't resort to the kind of off-colour abusiveness that you do. And yet you are his self-professed Messenger.
  14. Break-twitching
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 05:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why do you twist a high proportion of your posts, on any thread, about any topic, to a question about the sexuality of the poster you are replying to?

Jesus got all the way through four Gospels with all kinds of people asking him questions, and yet He didn't resort to the kind of off-colour abusiveness that you do. And yet you are his self-professed Messenger.
    I reckon that I fall far short of me Lord. You are right of course. I had a frontal lobotamy two years ago, and the last thing I saw before I went 'under' was the 'bearded clam' of the nurse-anesthetist supplying me with anesthesia. She told me to count the 'crotch-crickets' on her 'mons', and by the time i got to 11, I ws out..when I came to, I became obsexxed with obsessions....I've gotten better since I had Deep brain Stimulation surgery last month...but I'm still at a Catholic recover ward...and the 'penguins' can be beasts...I'll try to be more neighborly..cool? You never aswerde me about us being related...possibility? I mean, by our posts, we have a lot in common..no?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 11:461 edit
    I reckon that I fall far short of me Lord. You are right of course. I had a frontal lobotamy two years ago, and the last thing I saw before I went 'under' was the 'bearded clam' of the nurse-anesthetist supplying me with anesthesia. She told me to count the 'crotch-crickets' on her 'mons', and by the time i got to 11, I ws out..when I came to, I became us being related...possibility? I mean, by our posts, we have a lot in common..no?
    I'm beginning to believe you.

EDIT:😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree