1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 21:04
    You've heard them. You know what they sound like. Most typically black prisoners who visit the prison library a lot and get it in their head that they will be the next nominee for the Supreme Court. They use very big words that don't always make sense in the context of what they are talking about. Let me give an example: "The ramifications of said postizuizations beg to differ wit the evidentuary procedures that are in place to rectify said dispute."

I believe that these forums can be a great place to learn about ideas as well as how to articulate them well. This competition is to find a post in the spiritual forums that will give new meaning to the concept of "clarity challenged." In short, what is the most confusing post you can find in the spiritual forums. The more complicated and hard to understand, the better. It need not be long so it is not necessary to copy and paste Nemesio. 🙂

Let the competition begin.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 21:07
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    You've heard them. You know what they sound like. Most typically black prisoners who visit the prison library a lot and get it in their head that they will be the next nominee for the Supreme Court. They use very big words that don't always make sense in the context of what they are talking about. Let me give an example: "The ramifications of said p ...[text shortened]... e long so it is not necessary to copy and paste Nemesio. 🙂

I can make the contest exceedingly short. Just read any of bbarr's posts which contain 25 words or more. Any one of them could win.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 21:09
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I can make the contest exceedingly short. Just read any of bbarr's posts which contain 25 words or more. Any one of them could win.
    Well, you pick it and post it in here fo all to read. My committee will evaluate all entrants.
  4. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 21:13
    It need not be long so it is not necessary to copy and paste Nemesio. 🙂.
    Shame on a nigga that tries to run game on a nigga!
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 21:19
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Shame on a nigga that tries to run game on a nigga!
    It was all in luv, my brotha, I can assure you.
  6. Et in Arcadia ego...
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 21:29
    This is no time for your Eubonics. Articulate!
  7. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    13 Sep '06 23:12
    Why you gotta play a brotha like that?
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    14 Sep '06 00:27
    i guess we can see in these 'spirituality forums', just how American Spirituality is......

it's simply a passage to obtain selfish gain. nothing less, nothing more.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=51437
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Sep '06 02:09
    "By 'pure reason', I'm referring to a prior truths like the results of mathematics or logic (as opposed to a posteriori truths like the results of empirical sciences), truths that are either self-evident or can be logically derived from self-evident truths by any sufficiently intelligent being." LH
  10. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    14 Sep '06 02:12
    "By 'pure reason', I'm referring to a prior truths like the results of mathematics or logic (as opposed to a posteriori truths like the results of empirical sciences), truths that are either self-evident or can be logically derived from self-evident truths by any sufficiently intelligent being." LH
    As much as it pains me to say so, this is perfectly clear.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Sep '06 02:17
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    As much as it pains me to say so, this is perfectly clear.
    Well, OK. Then I stand corrected. If I cannot laugh at my own limitations of so called cognition, then I am as of a superficial nature so as to have ridicule placed upon my so called being.
  12. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    14 Sep '06 13:33
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I find bbarr articulate if a tad over my head. I would have nominated you, dear Freaky, although jaywill is surely the prize at the bottom of this crackerjack box.

Thread 52075
  13. Standard memberEsoteric
    Cognitive Junta
    Moves
    15 Sep '06 05:31
    You've heard them. You know what they sound like. Most typically black prisoners who visit the prison library a lot and get it in their head that they will be the next nominee for the Supreme Court. They use very big words that don't always make sense in the context of what they are talking about. Let me give an example: "The ramifications of said p ...[text shortened]... e long so it is not necessary to copy and paste Nemesio. 🙂

Don't know if this counts, but this is from RBHILL in the debates forum.

"It is your own sin and own fault.
    You can't butter up an excuse.

Like on Way of the master they ask people if they are liers, then the people say yes. Then they ask the people what that makes them and some say human. Then that ask if I lied what would that make me, then the peopel would say a lier. I mena come on know LOL."

I have no idea what he is on about, but it reads like he was typing with his elbows.
  14. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 12:11
    Originally posted by David C
    although jaywill is surely the prize at the bottom of this crackerjack box.

Thread 52075
    See what I mean? Hands down.

Thread 50371
  15. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 17:331 edit
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Why you gotta play a brotha like that?
    gotsta

Microsoft Ebonics Grammar Checker v2.0 ®

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree