1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    13 May '13 14:03
    This is an how to pray in a public setting I take it for the witnesses?

    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=rjZRyzm-00c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrjZRyzm-00c
  2. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    13 May '13 16:17
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    This is an how to pray in a public setting I take it for the witnesses?

    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=rjZRyzm-00c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrjZRyzm-00c
    Video is not coming up.... But why not ask us a question if you are truely wanting answers? Go ahead, if it's an honest question, we'll answer.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35525
    13 May '13 17:36
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Video is not coming up.... But why not ask us a question if you are truely wanting answers? Go ahead, if it's an honest question, we'll answer.
    And if you don't want to answer, then it's not an honest question?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86366
    13 May '13 18:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And if you don't want to answer, then it's not an honest question?
    Nice one centurion
  5. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    13 May '13 18:39
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Nice one centurion
    And lo I saw the beast coming up out of the earth.
    He had ten heads because his one head was too small
    to contain his ego.


    And the name of the beast was Jose
    and he shall witness in Chelsea for 42 months. 😉
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86366
    13 May '13 19:21
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    And lo I saw the beast coming up out of the earth.
    He had ten heads because his one head was too small
    to contain his ego.


    And the name of the beast was Jose
    and he shall witness in Chelsea for 42 months. 😉
    If he's lucky!
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91614
    14 May '13 00:39
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If he's lucky!
    lucky? Don't you mean well connected? Any boob could do that job with all those assistants.
  8. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    14 May '13 00:511 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And if you don't want to answer, then it's not an honest question?
    You do know what mean don't you or are you with these guys and their dumb statements and questions they line up to post? I hope not....
Back to Top