1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    09 Sep '08 21:54
    http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/09/report-jeremiah-wright-has-affair-with-another-mans-wife/

    But this is a "private matter" and should be respected as such.
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    9174
    09 Sep '08 21:56
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/09/report-jeremiah-wright-has-affair-with-another-mans-wife/

    But this is a "private matter" and should be respected as such.
    What's amazing is that people will somehow think that this is a reason not to vote for Obama.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    09 Sep '08 22:01
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    What's amazing is that people will somehow think that this is a reason not to vote for Obama.
    Pritybetta; "It is none of my business what she (he does)."

    Please remember these wise words.
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    10 Sep '08 04:27
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/09/report-jeremiah-wright-has-affair-with-another-mans-wife/

    But this is a "private matter" and should be respected as such.
    Poor Fred:

    Fred Payne said members of the church, including Haynes, would not be pleased about the interracial aspect of the relationship.

    “People wouldn’t be happy to know that my wife was sleeping with a black man,” he said.


    Reverend Wright is the man!
  5. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    16907
    11 Sep '08 15:00
    Jeremiah Wright is a good preacher in the line that dates back to Jonathan Edwards--the Puritan, not the Senator. Women like that sort of thing and become devils. It's all in Bloom County and was published decades ago. There's nothing new under the sun.
  6. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    11 Sep '08 21:37
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/09/report-jeremiah-wright-has-affair-with-another-mans-wife/

    But this is a "private matter" and should be respected as such.
    You're probably right. Wright isn't the first man to do another man's wife.

    But just like all the other preachers around town they should be defrocked.

    Dishonest, immoral, and deceptive people who name the name of Christ and engage in ungodly behavior bring reproach upon the name of Christ. That's the issue.
  7. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    16907
    11 Sep '08 22:43
    Originally posted by josephw
    Dishonest, immoral, and deceptive people who name the name of Christ and engage in ungodly behavior bring reproach upon the name of Christ. That's the issue.
    I agree, but the consequences might be a lot of empty churches
  8. weedhopper
    Joined
    25 Jul '07
    Moves
    8073
    12 Sep '08 04:51
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    What's amazing is that people will somehow think that this is a reason not to vote for Obama.
    and that's okay.
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    12 Sep '08 21:46
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I agree, but the consequences might be a lot of empty churches
    Empty buildings maybe.

    The "Church" is made up of individuals who have trusted in Christ's work at the cross, and have been baptised into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit.
  10. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    16907
    12 Sep '08 23:30
    Originally posted by josephw
    Empty buildings maybe.

    The "Church" is made up of individuals who have trusted in Christ's work at the cross, and have been baptised into the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit.
    Your effort to alter my definition do not affect the truth of my observation.
Back to Top