1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 02:36
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You have missed my point. This poisonous idea that he is "crapping on his father's grave" is merely a ghastly gob of spittal - nothing more and nothing less - that you are flobbing into his face on account of your repulsive Jesus-is-flowing-out-of-you internet persona.
    I do not miss your point. He has issues that he hasn't come to grips with. He believes christianity is tied to the abuse he suffered growing up.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 02:44
    Originally posted by @eladar
    I do not miss your point. He has issues that he hasn't come to grips with. He believes christianity is tied to the abuse he suffered growing up.
    Show me the post of his where he described himself as defecating on his parent's grave. Or is it a motivation you are projecting onto him?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 02:50
    Show me the post of his where he described himself as defecating on his parent's grave. Or is it a motivation you are projecting onto him?
    Start up a thread on it.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 02:52
    Start up a thread on it.
    But you made the claim that "It's his way of crapping on his father's grave" on this thread
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 02:57
    But you made the claim that "It's his way of crapping on his father's grave" on this thread
    You want to know more. I do not wish to waste time trying to bring you up to speed. Your ignorance is your problem. Start up a thread.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 03:03
    You want to know more. I do not wish to waste time trying to bring you up to speed. Your ignorance is your problem. Start up a thread.
    I know all about you Eladar. There is no bringing-up-to-speed necessary. If I were to take sonship at his word-salad word, Jesus "flows out" of you.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 05:30
    It's his way of crapping on his father's grave.
    No it isn’t. I suspect you are drunk.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 05:33
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    No it isn’t. I suspect you are drunk.
    I suspect you are ignorant too.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 05:34
    I suspect you are ignorant too.
    OK.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 18:481 edit
    Liberal Christians believe that abortion and homosexuality are acceptable to God, but this is what God said recorded in Leviticus 18...

"You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the Lord. 22 You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. "

We are not to kill our children which is the reference to Molech. Men are not to have sex with other men. It is an abomination.

Where was Jesus when God made these statements?

From chapter 20...

"If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death."

God instructs Israel to kill both men who have homosexual sex. Where was Jesus? What did Jesus think of this?
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 20:12
    Liberal Christians believe that abortion and homosexuality are acceptable to God, but this is what God said recorded in Leviticus 18...

"You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the Lord. 22 You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. "

We are ...[text shortened]... Israel to kill both men who have homosexual sex. Where was Jesus? What did Jesus think of this?
    People offered their already-born children to Molech. Abortion happens before birth. Your quote doesn't prove abortion is viewed as wrong by God.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 20:40
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    People offered their already-born children to Molech. Abortion happens before birth. Your quote doesn't prove abortion is viewed as wrong by God.
    So people are not people if they require a life support system. Thank you for your opinion.
  13. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 21:16
    So people are not people if they require a life support system. Thank you for your opinion.
    That's what you got from what I wrote?

Are you smoking something very expensive?
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 21:42
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    That's what you got from what I wrote?

Are you smoking something very expensive?
    After a new individual lives, the mother is a biilogical incubator/life support system for the young human.

When such an individual human life is killed, it isn't the mother's body being terminated.
  15. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    30 Dec '17 22:01
    After a new individual lives, the mother is a biilogical incubator/life support system for the young human.

When such an individual human life is killed, it isn't the mother's body being terminated.
    Who are you talking to here? Yourself?

Are you so desperate to argue with people that you don't even wait for the argument to start? 🙄🙄🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree