1. Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Nov '06
    Moves
    392
    13 Nov '06 04:48
    How could one man be right and most everyone be wrong?

    Was it really a just punnishment for Him to get whipped, beaten, humiliated and then hung out on the cross to die? How did it happen?
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    13 Nov '06 04:49
    Originally posted by Orange Peel
    How could one man be right and most everyone be wrong?

    Was it really a just punnishment for Him to get whipped, beaten, humiliated and then hung out on the cross to die? How did it happen?
    It didn't happen.
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Nov '06
    Moves
    392
    13 Nov '06 04:531 edit
    Here we go again, another fool who thinks the world revolves solely on their own thoughts.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Nov '06 04:56
    Originally posted by Orange Peel
    Here we go again, another fool who thinks the world revolves soley on their own thoughts.
    He's right you know. It is a myth that the Romans did such things as torture and kill people on crucifix's. It's what the Chrisitian conspiracists want you to believe.
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Nov '06
    Moves
    392
    13 Nov '06 04:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    He's right you know. It is a myth that the Romans did such things as torture and kill people on crucifix's. It's what the Chrisitian conspiracists want you to believe.
    So you don't think Jesus died on the cross, or am I waiting for your next move...
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Nov '06 05:00
    Originally posted by Orange Peel
    So you don't think Jesus died on the cross, or am I waiting for your next move...
    Of coarse I do. It is a little thing called sarcasm. You see Muslims do not believe that Christ died on the cross, or at least, that is what I have been told.
  7. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    13 Nov '06 05:01
    Originally posted by Orange Peel
    Here we go again, another fool who thinks the world revolves solely on their own thoughts.
    Thanks for good words.

    Do you know that if you call any one fool you will not be in heaven:

    Go Read Math 5:22.

    "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

    Be happy my friend you are in hell fire. Don't worry about Jesus you will not be with him
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Nov '06
    Moves
    392
    13 Nov '06 05:03
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    Thanks for good words.

    Do you know that if you call any one fool you will not be in heaven:

    Go Read Math 5:22.

    "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou [b]fool
    , ...[text shortened]...

    Be happy my friend you are in hell fire. Don't worry about Jesus you will not be with him[/b]
    Jesus Christ is topic of this thread. Where did I come into the equation? I can call a person a fool if I think they are, and I don't see any harm in it.

    Did Jesus die on the cross?
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10115
    13 Nov '06 05:04
    Originally posted by Orange Peel
    [b]How could one man be right and most everyone be wrong?
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

    --Jonathan Swift
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Nov '06 05:072 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    Of coarse I do. It is a little thing called sarcasm. You see Muslims do not believe that Christ died on the cross, or at least, that is what I have been told.
    Just to follow up, the reason I think Mulsims do not believe Christ died on the cross is because it presents a problem. Why then was Christ crucified? Was it for a crime? It could not be because they believe Christ to be a just man and a prophet from God. Why then would he have been crucified? For blasphemy perhaps as the Bible indicates? Well this presents another problem. Muslims do not believe Christ ever claimed to be part of the triune God and therefore, blasphemy could not have been the reason. Therefore, their only out is to say it never happened at all.

    If you are looking for historical evidence other than the Bible I believe that Josephus wrote about the death of Christ on the cross. He was a Jewish scribe.
  11. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    13 Nov '06 05:111 edit
    Originally posted by Orange Peel
    Jesus Christ is topic of this thread. Where did I come into the equation? I can call a person a fool if I think they are, and I don't see any harm in it.

    Did Jesus die on the cross?
    Jesus tell you if you say for someone fool you will be in hill fire, though you don't follow him and don't find a problem to say it.

    Any way back to you thread, no he didn't die on the cross? Actully he didn't die at all.

    Go read mathew 27:46
    "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

    If the man on the cross is Jesus, why does he called for GOD, if he is GOD. Why does he say that GOD forsaken him if he should be crossified for salvation.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Nov '06 05:15
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    Jesus tell you if you say for someone fool you will be in hill fire, though you don't follow him and don't find a problem to say it.

    Any way back to you thread, no he didn't die on the cross? Actully he didn't die at all.

    Go read mathew 27:46
    "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, ...[text shortened]... he is GOD. Why does he say that GOD forsaken him if he should be crossified for salvation.
    So you are saying that Christ was on the cross but did not die? There is the problem about the bit about the tomb where they laid him for 3 days and 3 nights, no?
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Nov '06
    Moves
    392
    13 Nov '06 05:23
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

    --Jonathan Swift
    Democracy gradually takes over from those in power. To restore their own power, they kill Jesus.
  14. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    13 Nov '06 05:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    Just to follow up, the reason I think Mulsims do not believe Christ died on the cross is because it presents a problem. Why then was Christ crucified? Was it for a crime? It could not be because they believe Christ to be a just man and a prophet from God. Why then would he have been crucified? For blasphemy perhaps as the Bible indicates? Well this pres ...[text shortened]... e I believe that Josephus wrote about the death of Christ on the cross. He was a Jewish scribe.
    Correction, Muslim belive he didn't die at all. He is still alive.

    Quran say:

    004.157
    YUSUFALI: That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

    PICKTHAL: And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.

    SHAKIR: And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

    004.158
    YUSUFALI: Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-
    PICKTHAL: But Allah took him up unto Himself. Allah was ever Mighty, Wise.
    SHAKIR: Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

    ---------------------------------------------------

    So as you see the Quran say that they was not sure about him and he appeared to them to be Jesus be he was not.

    If you go back to the Bible you will find that Jews was not sure about him just as Quran said because they kept asking him who is he and he didn't answer. And non of the diciples saw according to the bible saw him crossified.
  15. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    13 Nov '06 05:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    So you are saying that Christ was on the cross but did not die? There is the problem about the bit about the tomb where they laid him for 3 days and 3 nights, no?
    No I mean that the one on the cross was not Jesus, he was someone else looks like him.
Back to Top