1. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 05:43
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    No I mean that the one on the cross was not Jesus, he was someone else looks like him.
    How did Jesus die then?
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 05:51
    Originally posted by Orange Peel
    How did Jesus die then?
    We belive he didn't die. He is still alive. As I said before Allah (GOD) has raised him up to him.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 05:58
    We belive he didn't die. He is still alive. As I said before Allah (GOD) has raised him up to him.
    What about the guy who was on the cross instead of Jesus. Do you believe he got raised up to God also after three days in the tomb?
  4. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 06:01
    What about the guy who was on the cross instead of Jesus. Do you believe he got raised up to God also after three days in the tomb?
    Who did see any one raised from the tomb?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 06:12
    The general meaning believed by Christians is Jesus was in the tomb. After three days he went back to heaven. He reappeared to some people off and on and then He went back to home(heaven) until the day He returns...
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 06:25
    Noone saw, but the tomb was found empty and Jesus was gone.
  7. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 06:40
    The general meaning believed by Christians is Jesus was in the tomb. After three days he went back to heaven. He reappeared to some people off and on and then He went back to home(heaven) until the day He returns...
    I know that. Lests compair facts:

1. Who is the last one who saw the one who suppose to be Jesus. I think a man called Joseph and he is the one who put his body in the tomb.

2. Who did see him going out from tomb. I think no one. The tomb was empty when Mary Magdalene managed to go there.

3. No one of the diciples saw him on the cross. Because they all ran away when jews captured him.

So we conclude that you cann't be sure that he was on the cross, or he died, or raised from the tomb.

Read the following and tell me what you understand from them:

Math 26:
    63- But Jesus held his peace And the high priest answered and said unto him I adjure thee by the living God that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ the Son of God.

64- Jesus saith unto him Thou hast said nevertheless I say unto you Hereafter +__ shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power and coming in the clouds of heaven
  8. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 12:405 edits
    Thanks for good words.

Do you know that if you call any one fool you will not be in heaven:

Go Read Math 5:22.

"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou [b]fool

Be happy my friend you are in hell fire. Don't worry about Jesus you will not be with him[/b]
    Heaven isn't mentioned in those verses. And some believers are "saved yet so as through fire".

When it speaks of Christ judging the works of Christians it says that some will be saved yet so as through fire:

"If anyone's work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire" (2 Cor. 3:15)

Your first error is assuming that "going to heaven" is the goal of all the redeemed believers.

Your second error is assuming that severe punishment could not temporarily be administered by God to disciples. Yet some are saved "yet as through fire" and "suffer loss"

Thirdly, sometimes it might be appropriate for a disciple to point out that some skeptic or opposer to the gospel is foolish or is indeed thinking as a fool (First Corinthians 15:36)

Though it is not kind to call someone a fool, one who is truly seeking the truth might not consider the motive but rather examine if indeed something foolish has been said by them. This way you will get the blessing even if the other party was being insulting.

So consider, was there something you wrote which was foolish?
  9. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 13:101 edit
    The Apostle Paul wrote to the Corinthain church that Christ appeared to 500 disciples at one time after His resurrection. He wrote that most of these were still alive at the time.

Do you have documentation that any one of these 500 some people came forward to testify that Paul was in error? Most of them were alive and could have easily countered Paul's letter to the Corinthian church.

The Corinthian letter apparently was widely circulated among many congregations. So where's your evidence that witnesses came forward to debunk Paul's supposed resurrection myth?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 13:151 edit
    John 20:27 Then said he to Thomas, Reach hither your finger, and behold my hands, and reach hither your hand, and thrust it into my side; and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said to him, My Lord and my GOD. Jesus said to him, Thomas, because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

And there you have it. Evidence for his crucifixion and for him being God.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also ressurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ will all be made alive.
  11. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 13:261 edit
    No one of the diciples saw him on the cross. Because they all ran away when jews captured him.

Where do you get this piece of foolishness? Do you have some special pet twisting to ignore John 19:35)?

John wrote that he said blood and water come out of the body of Jesus. He wrote this to counter the gnostics who said that Jesus was too good to be material. John testifies that He was not a phantasm but a man with blood and water coming from His wounds.

You probably have some foolhearty Jesus Seminar twisting to negate John 19:35 too.

You tried to chid another poster about the fires of punishment for calling someone a fool. You sit here working and laboring to teach that the Son of God did not rise from the dead. But the one in danger is you.

Says I? No. Says the New Testament - " .. rest with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with the angels of His power, in flaming fire, Rendering vengence to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

They will pay the penalty of eternal destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His strength when He comes to be glorified in His saints .." (2 Thess. 1:7-9)

Today you labor to teach that Christ did not rise according to the gospel of Christ. If you do not repent God will cause you to "pay the penalty of eternal destruction". He will render "vengence" upon you.

So the poster was right to warn you that you are a fool. That is unless you repent and "obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ".

So don't just learn what the Bible says. Learn what else the Bible says.
  12. Joined
    21 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 15:52
    Jesus Christ is topic of this thread. Where did I come into the equation? I can call a person a fool if I think they are, and I don't see any harm in it.

Did Jesus die on the cross?
    You don't see any harm in calling someone a fool !

That wins todays prize for arrogance.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 19:15
    How did Jesus die then?
    He apparently is immortal even though Islam claims him to be a mere man.🙄
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 23:45
    Originally posted by sugiezd
    You don't see any harm in calling someone a fool !

That wins todays prize for arrogance.
    It's alright. The scriptures quoted back at me, were a bit foolish also... because I wasn't angry.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Nov '06 23:49
    Originally posted by jaywill
    The Apostle Paul wrote to the Corinthain church that Christ appeared to 500 disciples at one time after His resurrection. He wrote that most of these were still alive at the time.

Do you have documentation that any one of these 500 some people came forward to testify that Paul was in error? Most of them were alive and could have easily countered Paul's l ...[text shortened]... here's your evidence that witnesses came forward to debunk Paul's supposed resurrection myth?
    Paul was one of them that Jesus appeared to, after his death.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree