1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 20:051 edit
    http://www.truthforlife.org/broadcasts/2014/07/08/the-bonfire-on-the-beach-part-2-of-2/

Isaiah 64:6
    We are all infected and impure with sin. When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags. Like autumn leaves, we wither and fall, and our sins sweep us away like the wind.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 21:53
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    We are all infected and impure with sin. When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags. Like autumn leaves, we wither and fall, and our sins sweep us away like the wind.
    Get invited to many parties? 😀
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 22:313 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Get invited to many parties? 😀
    Probably too many! I'd rather stay home or go out to a movie or do Go-Karts.

Our church groups have potlucks all the time almost every week of groups!

I don't know why you think a party would be a definition of having a good time? Having a good time for myself is spending time with my wife, Or my own family, Or my church brothers and sisters. Also even at the clinic that I do security at running into brothers and sisters in Christ is awesome to be able to talk to them about what the Lord has done and is doing!
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Jul '14 23:32
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I don't know why you think a party would be a definition of having a good time?
    Where have I defined "having a good time" ??? 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree