1. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '09 20:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Where and what is the spirituallity and debate in this Sushi? Do you have a point here?
    As far as there actually is a point in spirituality to begin with I think it might be interesting to hear whether Jesus actually IS a friend of performers like MM. Quite a number of times religious zealots have protested ( not always in a friendly manner either ) and demanded that his shows be cancelled because of his open criticism of religion. I suppose that should spark a debate or two about whether a critic on religion is still considered a friend by Jesus while he isn't by his followers. In other words: Is Jesus truly a friend of MM?
  2. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '09 20:48
    Originally posted by dystoniac
    Just look at a picture of Marilyn Manson, and you will see the definition of "freak". There, now you don't have to tax your dictionary skills.
    Come on coward; define freak.
  3. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    17 Feb '09 14:071 edit
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

YouTube

I'm sorry, but this is so much funnier than the MM link so I just had to
    share it. ENJOY!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! 😵

Cool:

YouTube&feature=related
  4. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    17 Feb '09 20:13
    I think the members of Sonseed are actually Mobsters in disguise. Just have a look at their names:

Sonseed was a Christian pop band formed at the Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Brooklyn, New York in the late 1970s. The line-up included Sal Polichetti (bass, vocals); his then wife Patricia Costagliola (keyboards, vocals); Frank Franco (guitar, vocals); Kevin McGillen (backup vocals); and Nicky Sciarra (drums). Their sole album, First Fruit, was released in 1983. A proposed follow-up, Just Can't Get Enough (Of Jesus!!!), with more new wave and New Romantic elements, never saw official release, but some bootleg tracks have surfaced. Nicky Sciarra became district manager of Community Board 7 in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. He passed away in 1993 after apparently choking on a sandwich.

The band came back into the spotlight in 2008 when a recording of them performing their ska-based song 'Jesus Is A Friend Of Mine', from a religious TV show, appeared on the Dougsploitation blog, and subsequently became a YouTube hit, where it spawned several parodies.
  5. Break-twitching
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 01:35
    Originally posted by Sushill
    Come on coward; define freak.
    Are you, by any chance, Kunta Kinte?
  6. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 01:52
    What a coward. You throw out attacks on people you do not know and know little to nothing of, then resort to 1st grade arguing tactics when called on it. My 7 year old can argue a point better than you.

I read a transcript of Manson doing a talk at a college philosophy class and he strikes me as not lacking in intelligence.

But it's easier to diss those you deem unbelievers, in your best Christian form, it would seem.
  7. Joined
    18 Dec '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '09 17:54
    Are you, by any chance, a coward?
  8. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '09 00:58
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    I honestly don't think he gives an f about being "saved" by your Jesus. 😵
    He will regret that decision if in fact that is his decision after he's dead.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree