1. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 23:391 edit
    Doesn't anyone realise there's a whole different kind of church out there waiting to break through. It will cost you 8 minutes of your life to watch this....

YouTube

or 3 minutes for this....

YouTube
  2. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    30 Aug '07 01:10
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    Doesn't anyone realise there's a whole different kind of church out there waiting to break through. It will cost you 8 minutes of your life to watch this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lnt7ZoFrgo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQi_IDV2bgM
    Jesus is your wonderful God my brother!!!
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Aug '07 01:28
    He was a good guy. I used to subscribe to The Wittenberg Door which is now just The Door magazine in which he was one of the chief editors and writers. He gave televangelist fits.

A bad week for the televangelists. Paula and Randy White are divorcing after elevating themselves as marriage experts and telling everyone else in the world what to do to get their lives right.

Juanita Bynum is filing for divorce after being beaten by her husband. They had a wonderful wedding on the TBN network. They wanted everyone to see it.

James Kennedy is retiring after his heart troubles. Turned his television ministry and church into a whorehouse of Republican dribble and ideology.

And now Republican Senator Larry Craig of Idaho. What happened in that restroom, Mr. Family Values?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Aug '07 12:13
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    He was a good guy. I used to subscribe to The Wittenberg Door which is now just The Door magazine in which he was one of the chief editors and writers. He gave televangelist fits.

A bad week for the televangelists. Paula and Randy White are divorcing after elevating themselves as marriage experts and telling everyone else in the world what to do t ...[text shortened]... now Republican Senator Larry Craig of Idaho. What happened in that restroom, Mr. Family Values?
    Just stick to Billy Graham reruns and you will be just fine. 😛
  5. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    31 Aug '07 14:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'd rather not
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    31 Aug '07 22:03
    Originally posted by kirksey957

A bad week for the televangelists. Paula and Randy White are divorcing after elevating themselves as marriage experts and telling everyone else in the world what to do t ...[text shortened]... now Republican Senator Larry Craig of Idaho. What happened in that restroom, Mr. Family Values?
    Interesting how so-called Christians can bring reproach on the son of God.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    31 Aug '07 23:59
    Originally posted by whodey
    Actually I would put the winners of the sermon competition up against anything Billy Graham would preach.
  8. Illinois
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 01:15

Very cool, KM. Brennan Manning is awesome. It's good to see him show up on a site like this.
  9. Standard memberStregone
    Daniel
    Napoli, Italia
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 02:11

What do you mean by "jesus is crazy?" I listened to the 3 minutes version. So what? What's the point?
  10. Standard memberStregone
    Daniel
    Napoli, Italia
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 02:17
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    Jesus is your wonderful God my brother!!!
    Jesus, God? No way!
  11. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 03:43
    I got this far...

"The Lord Jesus is going to ask each of us One Question and only One Question (holds up one finger for emphasis)...

(1) Did you believe that I loved you? (2) That I desired you? (3) That I waited for you day after day? (4) That I longed to hear the sound of your voice?"

Funny. Jesus may be the Lord of Creation, but apparently has a hard time with numbers.

Forget this guy. For some real devotion, try searching You Tube for Rob Bell and his NOOMA videos. I'm sure you'll get the warm fuzzies after ingesting some of Rob's confection.
  12. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 08:01
    Originally posted by David C
    I got this far...

"The Lord Jesus is going to ask each of us One Question and only One Question (holds up one finger for emphasis)...

(1) Did you believe that I loved you? (2) That I desired you? (3) That I waited for you day after day? (4) That I longed to hear the sound of your voice?"

Funny. Jesus may be the Lord of Creation, but apparently has a ...[text shortened]... OOMA videos. I'm sure you'll get the warm fuzzies after ingesting some of Rob's confection.
    You missed it didn't you. You could not receive the message that he loves you deeply , more deeply than you can imagine. It is a hard message. Are you a Christian ?
  13. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 08:06
    Originally posted by Stregone
    What do you mean by "jesus is crazy?" I listened to the 3 minutes version. So what? What's the point?
    Well , it's a counter example to all the pious , serious and rigid images of Jesus that are banded about . You must have listened to the brennan manning 3 minute clip then? Jesus is crazy. Love is crazy . To love with such abandon that it takes you to crucifixion and beyond. You could also jesus is crazy about you . He just can't stop loving you whatever you do or think.
  14. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 08:08
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    Very cool, KM. Brennan Manning is awesome. It's good to see him show up on a site like this.
    Yep , Brennan Manning is definitely the guy as far as I am concerned. Simple , passionate message. No complicated theology. Just raw love.
  15. Illinois
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 17:02
    Originally posted by David C

Funny. Jesus may be the Lord of Creation, but apparently has a hard time with numbers.
    Brennan was clearly elaborating, not actually asking four separate questions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree