1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 16:32
    Jesus loves IEDs because they help kill American soliders who are predominantly gay(which God despises). If it wasn't for IEDS then most everyone would have to reside in a little box that America builds for them. So if you are an IED and have or look to kill American soliders then God bless you.

If you are one of those people who despise IEDs, then I would say to you to seek the Lord and ask him to turn you back from gay so he can love you again.
  2. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 16:56
    Originally posted by IAI
    Jesus loves IEDs because they help kill American soliders who are predominantly gay(which God despises). If it wasn't for IEDS then most everyone would have to reside in a little box that America builds for them. So if you are an IED and have or look to kill American soliders then God bless you.

If you are one of those people who despise IEDs, then I would say to you to seek the Lord and ask him to turn you back from gay so he can love you again.
    Good morning 7. Bright, summery day in NZ?
  3. Joined
    29 Nov '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 16:59
    Originally posted by IAI

So if you build IEDs does that make you an apostle?
  4. CA, USA
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 20:271 edit
    don't feed the troll
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 02:40
    Originally posted by jammer
    don't feed the troll
    Why? No more oil to be worth killing?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 02:41
    Or maybe you grew up a little?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 02:451 edit
    No wait.. maybe you're gay(cause you wouldnt make a very good solider), and I hurt your heart a little. Jesus can heal your broken heart for you, but you have to let him by opening the door of your heart so he can cum inside of you and have a feed.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 02:49
    Originally posted by reader1107
    Good morning 7. Bright, summery day in NZ?
    What you talking about American scum?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 02:51
    Originally posted by hoven5th
    So if you build IEDs does that make you an apostle?
    No! Americans make them so they can feel good about themselves(superior) and have a false sense of justification to kill when they have a bad day.
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 02:581 edit
    Originally posted by IAI

Paging Reverend Kirksey! You wanted to debate someone from Westboro BC; well, here they are.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 02:59
    It isn't optional, but you have to give your only son to the army when they call, because the fags that Americans are continue to keep their ass where they have no right to be.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 03:03
    Islamic ARMY!!!! of Iraq. Not terrorist organisation, but DEFENDERS of their own country against American scum.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 03:091 edit
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a1b1f39274

Haha.. the PM of Australia looks like a dick don't he....
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 03:18
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Paging Reverend Kirksey! You wanted to debate someone from Westboro BC; well, here they are.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=95665273b4
  15. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 03:55
    Originally posted by IAI
    What you talking about American scum?
    Not a great idea to have a link to your myspace page in your profile 😉 Alas, I have so many questions that'll never be answered now, just when some of the pieces were starting to make sense. All the rambling hatred toward cops started making me wonder if there was an abuse incident. That'd explain all the drinking, too. Oh, well. Have a good day, dude.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree