Jesus Loves IEDs.

Jesus Loves IEDs.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I

Moves
12 Feb 07

Originally posted by reader1107
Not a great idea to have a link to your myspace page in your profile 😉 Alas, I have so many questions that'll never be answered now, just when some of the pieces were starting to make sense. All the rambling hatred toward cops started making me wonder if there was an abuse incident. That'd explain all the drinking, too. Oh, well. Have a good day, dude.
Go and read a book or something constructive or play your little childrens games to give you a giggle.

I

Moves
12 Feb 07

Originally posted by reader1107
Not a great idea to have a link to your myspace page in your profile 😉 Alas, I have so many questions that'll never be answered now, just when some of the pieces were starting to make sense. All the rambling hatred toward cops started making me wonder if there was an abuse incident. That'd explain all the drinking, too. Oh, well. Have a good day, dude.
Your questions will never be answered because live iu a fantasy world where you love to make pictures in your head up like a two-year old kid.

I

Moves
12 Feb 07

I

Moves
12 Feb 07

America - Land Of The Gay!!!!!!!!!!

I

Moves
12 Feb 07

S

Moves
12 Feb 07

You're a very angry man, did your daddy not love you?

V

Earth

Moves
13 Feb 07

Originally posted by IAI
America - Land Of The Gay!!!!!!!!!!
There must be some rules to this forum, people. Can't we get this guy kicked out?

j

CA, USA

Moves
13 Feb 07

Somebody change that kids diaper .. not the one on his head held by the fanbelt, the other one.

e

Moves
13 Feb 07

Originally posted by IAI
Jesus loves IEDs because they help kill American soliders who are predominantly gay(which God despises). If it wasn't for IEDS then most everyone would have to reside in a little box that America builds for them. So if you are an IED and have or look to kill American soliders then God bless you.

If you are one of those people who despise IEDs, then I would say to you to seek the Lord and ask him to turn you back from gay so he can love you again.
is there anyway we can delete this thread? i'm all for people expressing their opinions but this is ridiculous... so it seems we have two options: dont answer the thread or much better... ban him

N

The sky

Moves
13 Feb 07

Originally posted by eatmybishop
is there anyway we can delete this thread? i'm all for people expressing their opinions but this is ridiculous... so it seems we have two options: dont answer the thread or much better... ban him
http://www.timeforchess.com/comhub/removedplayers.php

I

Tosser Town!

Moves
13 Feb 07
1 edit

I

Tosser Town!

Moves
13 Feb 07

I

Moves
13 Feb 07

Wow! That was quick.

I

Tosser Town!

Moves
13 Feb 07

d

Moves
13 Feb 07

Originally posted by jammer
Somebody change that kids diaper .. not the one on his head held by the fanbelt, the other one.
Funniest line ever. 😀