1. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 22:31
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Now you agree that he was a jew, not long ago you fought fo your opinion that he (falsely) was a christian.
    I AGREE THAT HE WAS A JEW AT BIRTH, (BY RACE), BUT AS I ALREADY SAID EARLIER, 1. HE DIDN'T ALWAYS FOLLOW THE JEWISH RELIGION, 2. HE WASN'T "FALSELY" ANYTHING HE APPLIED CHRISTIAN MORALS TO HIS LIFE.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 03:26
    Originally posted by daniel58
    I AGREE THAT HE WAS A JEW AT BIRTH, (BY RACE), BUT AS I ALREADY SAID EARLIER, 1. HE DIDN'T ALWAYS FOLLOW THE JEWISH RELIGION, 2. HE WASN'T "FALSELY" ANYTHING HE APPLIED CHRISTIAN MORALS TO HIS LIFE.
    Are you angry or something, now when you tap the big letters? Calm down...

We haven't talked about the race. Hitler thought that jewishness was a race. Do you agree with Hitler? Are you catholic as your race? Of course not.
    Jesus was a Asian jew when he was born and he died as a Asian jew. He never said "I'm christian!". (Do I really have to repeat myself?)
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    02 Oct '09 21:27
    Calm down and see one Howard Hagashi (a former Buddhist) give his testimony of being chosen by Christ to be saved.

YouTube&feature=related
  4. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 19:14
    People, people, people. Jesus was just one ugly son of a... so not virgin, the only thing he could do
    to get laid was to make himself a little more interesting; mysterious. Actually, his first attempt
    was to start a rock band, but wherever he went to play he was stoned half to death, ergo he
    decided to rebel against his own religion. Who's to say which band plays metal and which band
    plays hard rock? It's all a matter of perspective. He thought of himself a Jew no doubt, but not
    many of us are what we'd like to think of ourselves, are we? For instance, no doubt George
    Walker Bush thinks himself an articulated American who's done a lot of good for his nation. See?
    Jesus simply tried to change Judaism so it's practitioners would be a little more tolerant and
    forgiving, giving Jesus a chance to play rock and screw around without too much nitpicking (or
    stone throwing as it were) from his cultural peers.

Lo and behold, a whole world of fanatics decided that because he made some sense he should be
    declared semi-god, father and holy shit. Go figure.
  5. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    05 Oct '09 15:47
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Are you angry or something, now when you tap the big letters? Calm down...

We haven't talked about the race. Hitler thought that jewishness was a race. Do you agree with Hitler? Are you catholic as your race? Of course not.
    Jesus was a Asian jew when he was born and he died as a Asian jew. He never said "I'm christian!". (Do I really have to repeat myself?)
    So as I keep having to repeat myself and after proving your points false then you keep bringing them up again. I have maybe you haven't, you can be Jewish in race but also a Christian, no you don't have to repeat yourself as I said above, but if you read The Bible you will see Jesus said; "Upon This Rock I Will build My Church"
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '09 20:13
    Originally posted by daniel58
    So as I keep having to repeat myself and after proving your points false then you keep bringing them up again. I have maybe you haven't, you can be Jewish in race but also a Christian, no you don't have to repeat yourself as I said above, but if you read The Bible you will see Jesus said; "Upon This Rock I Will build My Church"
    Are you calm now...?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree