1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 02:00
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Prove to you? I can only show you where to read. If you are blind, it will be useless.

Try Romans 9.

Of course what I quoted in this thread also points the way.
    We've already pointed out to you that Romans 9 doesn't say that.

Maybe you should get a publisher to print your "Bible According to Eladar", if you can find one that doesn't mind publishing hate speech.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 02:04
    So you are saying that Jesus was a slave to Societal values and did not stand up for truth.
    No wonder you can't ascertain just what is actually in the Bible. Apparently, you cannot read.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 02:14
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    We've already pointed out to you that Romans 9 doesn't say that.

Maybe you should get a publisher to print your "Bible According to Eladar", if you can find one that doesn't mind publishing hate speech.
    No, you've proven you are blind. I've known that for quite some time now.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 02:15
    No wonder you can't ascertain just what is actually in the Bible. Apparently, you cannot read.
    So you are saying that Jesus did choose females as members of the 12.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 02:33
    So you are saying that Jesus did choose females as members of the 12.
    More proof that you cannot read. Apparently, you just make stuff up.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 03:131 edit
    More proof that you cannot read. Apparently, you just make stuff up.
    So you are saying that Jesus put only men in the 12 because. . .
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 03:551 edit
    So you are saying that Jesus put only men in the 12 because. . .
    Thank God that, unlike you, the world has moved on from a time when women were considered unimportant.

Because women were unimportant in the early church. Women were also incredibly busy raising their children alone while the menfolk were off doing "the important stuff".

If you're going to say, "So, you're saying that...", it would be good to have read something that I actually said, instead of making stuff up.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 09:10
    [b]Thank God that, unlike you, the world has moved on from a time when women were considered unimportant.

Because women were unimportant in the early church. Women were also incredibly busy raising their children alone while the menfolk were off doing "the important stuff".

If you're going to say, "So, you' ...[text shortened]... t...", it would be good to have read something that I actually said, instead of making stuff up.[/b]
    I thought you said Jesus was not a slave to Societal values. Now you say he was.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 09:49
    Of course what I quoted in this thread also points the way.
    So far you've "quoted" two verses and interpreted them to mean that "...if a person does not believe it is quite likely to be God's choice."

Then how do you contrast that with 1 Timothy 2:3&4?

"For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth."

Seems to me, according to those verses, that it is God's will that all men be saved.

I think it's "quite likely" you have an erroneous interpretation of John 6. If God "chooses" who is saved and who is not, then it's not His will that all men be saved.

Your interpretation creates a contradiction within the scriptures. Therefore you are promoting a lie.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '17 10:23
    Originally posted by @josephw
    So far you've "quoted" two verses and interpreted them to mean that "...if a person does not believe it is quite likely to be God's choice."

Then how do you contrast that with 1 Timothy 2:3&4?

"For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth."

Seems to ...[text shortened]... interpretation creates a contradiction within the scriptures. Therefore you are promoting a lie.
    Quoted two verses? You have not been reading my threads.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 00:42
    Quoted two verses? You have not been reading my threads.
    Shiit talking ahole.

That's my knee jerk reaction.

I don't give a rip about your "threads".

You set up a contradiction in this thread. Act like a real man and address the contention I put before you. Or just shut your lying mouth.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 01:18
    Shiit talking ahole.

That's my knee jerk reaction.

I don't give a rip about your "threads".

You set up a contradiction in [b]this
    thread. Act like a real man and address the contention I put before you. Or just shut your lying mouth.[/b]
    Bring up what the Bible actually says and peopke who claim to know God go nuts.

Your assumptions do not jive with what Paul says nor does it jive with what Jesus said.

You need to take a serious look at your beliefs and answer the question is it of man or God.
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 01:52

Your assumptions do not jive with what Paul says nor does it jive with what Jesus said.

You need to take a serious look at your beliefs and answer the question is it of man or God.
    You really don't get it do you?

The Word of God does not teach that God chose some to be lost and others saved.

You are projecting your own preconceived ideological dogmatic theology into the text.

You failed to address the point I made and the verses I quoted that deal with the question raised in this thread as you put forth in the OP.

After reading your posts in reply to the various posters in this thread it is glaringly obvious you are unsophisticated in the least, and incapable of being focused on what is actually being said to you. Especially by what is being said to you by the scriptures.

Just keep on blabbing your incoherent opinions.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 01:57
    You really don't get it do you?

The Word of God does not teach that God chose some to be lost and others saved.

You are projecting your own preconceived ideological dogmatic theology into the text.

You failed to address the point I made and the verses I quoted that deal with the question raised in this thread as you put forth in the OP.

After r ...[text shortened]... what is being said to you by the scriptures.

Just keep on blabbing your incoherent opinions.
    Why did Jesus say he taught in parables?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Sep '17 02:111 edit

What people here have a problem with is NOT "what the Bible says". What people here have a problem with is what YOU say it says, which is usually remarkably wrong.

Why do you refuse to see this?

Every time you do this, your credibility takes another hit. I mean, already the only reason people are talking to you in here at all is because they can't stand your lies about Jesus and the Bible any more.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree