1. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '06 19:24
    😵

I've been rolling on the floor laughing for about 20 minutes now. 😵

This has got to be the most hilerious thing I've ever had the pleasure to see on tv. This priest (or whatever he was) accusing John Safran for being obsessed by demons.

I don't know if any of you have seen it, but it's a must see. Incredibly stupid.

All these people thinking that demons actually exist, and has taken over John's body. 😵 It was absolutely lovely. Sick. But lovely. I doubt TV-shows can get any better than that.

It's actually not that they believed in demons. I suppose demons are as likely to exist as any god. So, if they believe in god, why not demons? What had me laughing was that just about anything that didn't fit with this priest's idea about god (the christian version, that is) was somehow related to satan (zen, buddhism, islamism, judaism... you name it - it is all satans handywork). 😀

Aaaah, it's good to have a good laugh every now and then. Too bad I missed the first part of the episode, though. 🙂
  2. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    16 Mar '06 19:26
    Originally posted by stocken
    😵

I've been rolling on the floor laughing for about 20 minutes now. 😵

This has got to be the most hilerious thing I've ever had the pleasure to see on tv. This priest (or whatever he was) accusing John Safran for being obsessed by demons.

I don't know if any of you have seen it, but it's a must see. Incredibly stupid.

All these people thinking ...[text shortened]... od laugh every now and then. Too bad I missed the first part of the episode, though. 🙂
    Laughter is the best medicine.
  3. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '06 19:32
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Sure is. 🙂 I really needed that. 😀
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    16 Mar '06 20:27
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Not if you have diabetes. Then insulin works better.
  5. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '06 20:30
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Where is it? Where's my shot? I need... my.... ha ha ha ... sh.. ha .... 😴
  6. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    16 Mar '06 20:46
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Drat! When did this realist escape the ward?! 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree