1. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    17 Jun '07 11:56
    Hey, you might think we're weak because of how we have been persecuted over the millennia, but in reality we rock! We have a strong understanding of the spiritual aspects of life and don't limit ourselves to one day of giving during the Chanukah season.
  2. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 20:43
    And you've voted for it... nobody complained, and therefore we rule!
  3. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    19 Jun '07 23:00
    Originally posted by Gastel
    And you've voted for it... nobody complained, and therefore we rule!
    Voted for Chanukah? Well, yes... But I thought I voted for 7 days of receiving! 😉
  4. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    03 May '08 12:27
    Bump
  5. weedhopper
    Moves
    06 May '08 02:52
    Jews ARE the chosen people. God's BFFs were jews.
  6. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    06 May '08 09:48
    Which is why we get all the receiving.
  7. Idalou
    Moves
    09 May '08 05:16
    you ppl claim to know so much about judaism, but how much do u really know of the Torah? i am a nazerene jew and theres a lot to it, buts it's much simpler than people realize...
  8. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    09 May '08 05:30
    Originally posted by snarecaptain05
    you ppl claim to know so much about judaism, but how much do u really know of the Torah? i am a nazerene jew and theres a lot to it, buts it's much simpler than people realize...
    As I understand it, a “Nazarene Jew” is either a Jew who has come to believe that Jesus (Yeshua) was the messiah, or a Christian who believes that the Torah is in no way abrogated. I may not understand it correctly, however.

I don’t know quite how to ask this, so forgive my clumsiness: were you a Jew before you became a Nazarene Jew? That is, by what path did you come to be a Nazarene Jew?

Do you adhere to the Oral Torah as well as the written Torah? Do you study the Talmuds? Do you read the Midrashim and apply midrashic exegesis to the Biblical texts? Do you have any ongoing relationship with non-Nazarene Jews: Orthodox, Hasidic, Conservative, Reform, Reconstructionist?

How many Torahs were given at Sinai?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree