1. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Joined
    20 Mar '06
    Moves
    45403
    13 Apr '11 19:56
    http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

    A very interesting read. Please leave your comments.
  2. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    13 Apr '11 20:18
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

    A very interesting read. Please leave your comments.
    I shall comment on May 22nd and October 22nd.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    13 Apr '11 20:20
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

    A very interesting read. Please leave your comments.
    I see you also rose to the bait on Dasa's mad posting about the confidence trickster Lloyd Pye.

    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=138828&page=1

    Is it something about you that can only respond to freaky, outlandish nonsense and not to anything halfway towards credible?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91531
    14 Apr '11 02:38
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I shall comment on May 22nd and October 22nd.
    *snigger* 🙂
  5. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51435
    14 Apr '11 10:57
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

    A very interesting read. Please leave your comments.
    Let's see what these nutjobs have to say in 38 days time.
  6. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Joined
    20 Mar '06
    Moves
    45403
    14 Apr '11 18:09
    Originally posted by finnegan
    I see you also rose to the bait on Dasa's mad posting about the confidence trickster Lloyd Pye.

    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=138828&page=1

    Is it something about you that can only respond to freaky, outlandish nonsense and not to anything halfway towards credible?
    I have no idea what you're talking about .... or trying to say
  7. St. Peter's
    Joined
    06 Dec '10
    Moves
    11308
    14 Apr '11 18:37
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

    A very interesting read. Please leave your comments.
    these people are friggin' nuts.
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140156
    15 Apr '11 04:28
    Interesting. Harold Camping of Family said 1994 would be the end of the world. He used numerology apparently. How are we in the Great Tribulation ? I would ask. Don't get me wrong Christ did say He will return eventually.



    Manny
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    15 Apr '11 04:34
    Originally posted by menace71
    Interesting. Harold Camping of Family said 1994 would be the end of the world. He used numerology apparently. How are we in the Great Tribulation ? I would ask. Don't get me wrong Christ did say He will return eventually.



    Manny
    No man knows the day or the hour, not even the Son. Only
    the Father knows.
  10. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    15 Apr '11 19:08
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    I have no idea what you're talking about .... or trying to say
    No. You probably don't.
  11. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Joined
    20 Mar '06
    Moves
    45403
    17 Apr '11 21:25
    Originally posted by finnegan
    No. You probably don't.
    It would be helpful if I knew what to answer??? 😉
  12. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Joined
    20 Mar '06
    Moves
    45403
    17 Apr '11 21:371 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No man knows the day or the hour, not even the Son. Only
    the Father knows.
    The first time I read the article I emailed them and said the very same things and more but there were no responses.

    After reading more on the website I saw this link "No man knows? Actually, the Bible reveals WE CAN KNOW at this time!" - so I looked...
    "Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
    ...is where the Bible specifically says what we have too said but ...
    "Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."
    ...tells me something else, and that is that the people of this day and age can really work out and see that the end is closer than we think. By giving a date they have calculated is risky as it will put them in the spotlight by thousands of Christians. I honestly believe that there are still too much to happen before the rapture will take place, but didn't this all happen over the past few centuries or won't it happen in the next couple of days before this date?

    [edit] : http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/wecanknow/index.html
  13. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    17 Apr '11 22:00
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    It would be helpful if I knew what to answer??? 😉
    Yes.
  14. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140156
    18 Apr '11 20:28
    http://www.equip.org/broadcasts/questions-and-answers-with-hank20101309
Back to Top