1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 16:38
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Junk science is famous for cheating.

The first great deception was the 1969 moon landing.

The second greatest deception is the theory of evolution.

The third greatest deception was building 7 just fell down.

The fourth greatest deception is, science invented the wheel.

The fifth greatest deception is, that there is no such thing as aliens.
    ...[text shortened]... s, every person shall live again and again and again.

There are many more, can you add a few?
    I think the greatest deception ever was the framing of Roger Rabbit.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '16 10:07
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Junk science is famous for cheating.

The first great deception was the 1969 moon landing.

The second greatest deception is the theory of evolution.

The third greatest deception was building 7 just fell down.

The fourth greatest deception is, science invented the wheel.

The fifth greatest deception is, that there is no such thing as aliens.
    ...[text shortened]... s, every person shall live again and again and again.

There are many more, can you add a few?
    You are as full of shyte as a christmas turkey, Why do you think the moon landing was faked? Did you come up with that assessment on your own or did you just fall over and play dead to someone else's work without bothering to look at facts?

I take great offense at the moon landing conspiracy, because for one thing, I was a technician on Apollo, at Goddard Space Flight center and could describe in detail my job for Apollo but I doubt you would be interested in reality.

If the moon landing was faked, why did not the Chinese and the Russians jump on board the conspiracy also? They were silent on the issue and if anyone had something to gain by that it would have been those two countries.

I assume you think we have never sent anything to Mars or Pluto then also. Since they take very powerful rockets which you probably think are also faked. But then there are Russians in space, Chinese in space, Italians and Brits in space unless you deny that also.

The means to get into space is clearly there, unless you are so blind as to not believe that either.

So what is your real motive for denying the moon landing? You don't perhaps wish for humans to actually know about the external planets in the solar system or interstellar space?

You perhaps think we are making some kind of huge mistake putting people in space?

Tell my YOUR thinking on this, not some warmed over cut and paste crap from people you don't even know the real motives of, which is to make money.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree