1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 02:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think this is true. And you should reflect upon it.
    It is you who run away.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 02:44
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I have asked many many times to discuss true religion and false religion, because you are in the spirituality forum but you always decline..........then why be in this forum?
    I find it quite interesting to engage in debate and discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after. I have talked to you countless times about my views on what you refer to as "true religion and false religion" but you don't seem to listen, don't seem to understand or respect differences of opinion, don't seem to remember, and certainly you have problems communicating and interacting with people.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 03:46
    Have you ever thought that Kelly might like the idea of a strong justice system.

There is no shortage of weak sentimental and gutless individuals who under the guise of fairness would allow all manner of violent people to walk our streets.

The streets are meant for civilized beings, and uncivilized beings are banned from such streets.

fema detention centres are for banned people.
    It could also mean I don't read a lot of what you write too, and it has nothing to do with
    accepting or rejecting your thoughts on a lot of topics.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 04:02
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    It could also mean I don't read a lot of what you write too, and it has nothing to do with
    He seeks a genocide of Muslim men and/or lifelong internment in concentration camps for people with "false religion". And you see fit to chat with him. But disagree with you about the state protecting children; then you just draw the line. Is that how it works? 😉
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 04:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    I find it quite interesting to engage in debate and discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after. I have talked to you countless times about my views on what you refer to as "true religion and false religion" but you don't seem to listen, don't seem to understand or respect differences of opinion, don't seem to remember, and certainly you have problems communicating and interacting with people.
    But that is exactly it.

You don't engage in talks about supernatural and religion.

And what don't seem to listen to .

The thing is you have away of simply washing over things with almost like a script of words that you have practised or something.

But you seem to also to have a short limit to what you want to discuss, and prefer arguing instead of getting into the discussion.

I am going to engage you in a discussion, and it will be a new thread asking you some specific questions.

This will be our opportunity to put everything behind us and actually discus spirituality.

Are you up for it.?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 04:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    He seeks a genocide of Muslim men and/or lifelong internment in concentration camps for people with "false religion". And you see fit to chat with him. But disagree with you about the state protecting children; then you just draw the line. Is that how it works? 😉
    Hey.................it is the Muslims who want to commit genocide on all the Jews and Christians and atheists.

What a hide to say its me.

I want to lock the nutters up. (for ever)
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 04:162 edits
    You don't engage in talks about supernatural and religion.
    I have been talking about the supernatural and religion for about a decade here. You don't like what I say. You don't even seem to hear what I say. That's OK by me. I think you could acquit yourself more effectively here. The approach you have been using has been an interpersonal disaster for you and you bring your probably sincerely held beliefs in the supernatural into disrepute.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 04:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 04:27
    This will be our opportunity to put everything behind us and actually discus spirituality.
    The notions of "spirituality" and worldview that you seek to propagate are clearly something that appeals to an utterly grotesque and demented mind map - as you have demonstrated amply. I have read thousands of your posts. You have had your chance.

There are things that some Christians here propagate that are infinitely more depraved and ghastly than what you lobby for. But, on a spiritual level, both your personality and your here-on-earth ideas are the most repulsive among all the religionists here.

So, no thanks. I will continue, however, to occasionally comment when I feel you are making claims about reality that you cannot substantiate or calling for the murder of innocent people.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 07:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    The notions of "spirituality" and worldview that you seek to propagate are clearly something that appeals to an utterly grotesque and demented mind map - as you have demonstrated amply. I have read thousands of your posts. You have had your chance.

There are things that some Christians here propagate that are infinitely more depraved and ghastly than what you ...[text shortened]... claims about reality that you cannot substantiate or calling for the murder of innocent people.
    LOL....choice words coming from the intoxicating and animal killing and meat eating Muslim apologist who defends false religion.

Doesn't seem, that your deliberating about religion has done anything for you, if it has made you become attracted to the worst false religion on earth, that is responsible for 270 million murders and rapes of children mostly Christian girls.

It is a known fact that Muslims gangs go out at night looking for Christian girls to attack.

Oh.....this is only when they cannot find donkeys to have sex with.

These are the people you l;love to love,and you say my choice of religion is not for you.

This means only one thing.

You are dishonest and grossly foolish.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 08:51
    It "could"do?

Are you saying that you continue to correspond with dasa because you don't know what his beliefs are? Really, honestly?

You ignore certain posters here because they have upset you by disagreeing with you, yet you will happily engage with the poster who holds the most hateful, genocidal views here.

Very honourable.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 09:02
    These are the people you l;love to love,and you say my choice of religion is not for you.
    That's right. Your choice of religion is not for me. But you aren't here to persuade anyone to become interested in your religion, are you? You're not even pretending to.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 10:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 10:24
    Are you for real?
    1. Why would anyone go through the trouble of faking a moon landing when doing it is not
    beyond our abilities?

2. The theory of evolution is a "theory" therefore what is deceptive about that, when people
    claim it is more like a law or fact they delude themselves that isn't a deception unless they
    push that, but if that is what they ...[text shortened]... best this is a theory not a deception

12. At best this is a belief some hold not a deception
    Who's more fool? The fool or the fool who takes time to respond to the dribblings of a madman?

I admire your patience.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 10:35
    LOL....choice words coming from the intoxicating and animal killing and meat eating Muslim apologist who defends false religion.

Doesn't seem, that your deliberating about religion has done anything for you, if it has made you become attracted to the worst false religion on earth, that is responsible for 270 million murders and rapes of children mostly Chris ...[text shortened]... religion is not for you.

This means only one thing.

You are dishonest and grossly foolish.
    "choice words coming from the intoxicating"............so, you find fmf intoxicating!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree