1. Wat?
    Moves
    21 Feb '11 16:02
    Originally posted by Dasa
    If someone defends error...........what are they?
    Similar to your ownself?
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '11 19:18
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    It is of course more complicated than that, but in essence, I do believe that consciousness, awareness, cognition, free will, thinking, feeling, willing are just the result of chemicals.

You claim I do not believe it because you believe yourself to be a mind reader. You are not. Get used to it. As long as you continue to believe you are the worlds grea ...[text shortened]... have any of these chemicals and neither does anybody else on the planet.

No I wouldn't.[/b]
    This is how you believe it.....

You blindly accept it....while all the while you wait for science to prove it.

You will be waiting for eternity.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Feb '11 19:27
    Originally posted by Dasa
    This is how you believe it.....

You blindly accept it....while all the while you wait for science to prove it.

You will be waiting for eternity.
    So be it.

But you are still not a mind reader and I am still not being dishonest and you were wrong, rude and insulting to call me dishonest.
    I realize that you genuinely thought I was being dishonest but that was (as you hopefully now realize) because of your over-sized ego and your attendant faith in your own mind reading skills.

P.S. I believe science has already proved it, so I am not waiting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree