1. Joined
    19 Feb '05
    Moves
    1176
    19 Aug '05 02:55
    my friend took a sciencitalogy(suck at spelling) test. he show me the results and he scored in uncertainty-90, depression-90,bad attitude-90(not sure if this is the name), and other bad scores. can someone help me understand what this test is based off and what is the religion about. thanks
  2. Calgary
    Joined
    02 May '05
    Moves
    228
    19 Aug '05 04:15
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Hahahahahahaha

    Your friend is an idiot. So are you. That's what the test says.
    damn wish I had thought of that.
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    19 Aug '05 08:04
    Originally posted by bushhate
    my friend took a sciencitalogy(suck at spelling) test. he show me the results and he scored in uncertainty-90, depression-90,bad attitude-90(not sure if this is the name), and other bad scores. can someone help me understand what this test is based off and what is the religion about. thanks
    Tell your friend to throw the test away & never deal with those people again. If you want to know why, look at the following site:

    You could also look at the thread on scientology that was in this forum. Probably on page 2 or 3 by now.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    21 Aug '05 00:49
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Tell your friend to throw the test away & never deal with those people again. If you want to know why, look at the following site:

    You could also look at the thread on scientology that was in this forum. Probably on page 2 or 3 by now.
    I can second that, but I would like to see the site, it didn't come up
    on your post. Scientology (actually started out as Dianetics) was
    the result of a bet at a party. L Ron Hubbard had a bet going with
    John W Campbell (editor of Analog Sci fi and its earlier versions, now
    deceased, campbell not the mag) So scientology was the result.
    L Ron Hubbard no more beleived in his BS than the man in the moon
    but when he started attracting a weak minded (as usual) following
    based on his BS he started making real money at it and didn't like
    to pay his taxes and the IRS went after him and all of a sudden he
    was a lover of the sea and took a big yacht out and called it the
    Sea-org and ran the show in the middle of the atlantic till he died.
    He was very vindictive as can be attested to by ex-scientologiests,
    when you leave after becoming one, you are forever on their hit
    list. Hubbard had nasty grams about that, referring to the "45"
    solution. I saw that particular gram with my own eyes in the year
    1968 when they were just getting big. I was feigning friendliness
    with them in DC and was invited into the inner office where I saw
    the communications notes from Hubbard. Vindictive is maybe
    too weak a word for these creeps. They can suck everything you own,
    convincing you to hand over your house, savings, etc. Makes the
    mormons look like a lemonade stand run by 8 year olds.
    Do yourself a favor, do as the Bosse says, avoid them like the
    plague.
  5. Joined
    05 Feb '04
    Moves
    73060
    21 Aug '05 03:45
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I can second that, but I would like to see the site, it didn't come up
    on your post. Scientology (actually started out as Dianetics) was
    the result of a bet at a party. L Ron Hubbard had a bet going with
    John W Campbell (editor of Analog Sci fi and its earlier versions, now
    deceased, campbell not the mag) So scientology was the result.
    L Ron Hubbard n ...[text shortened]... and run by 8 year olds.
    Do yourself a favor, do as the Bosse says, avoid them like the
    plague.
    i would like to third that if I can. avoid these people like the fricken PLAGUE, my friend.because thats just what they're spreading.
Back to Top