1. MAPLEWOOD, MN HEAVEN
    Moves
    27 Aug '23 02:42
    Just imagine if Jesus's name was not Jesus & he came here as a baby & some sinister people that came here at the same time but took a short cut & appeared to be much older than baby (Jesus), yet much less mature.

Then, threw out (Jesus's) life he is constantly being showed/told he is no different than anyone else?

Anytime he questions it, he gets the same. There is no real difference between him & anyone else.

Now 1 might argue, " How could Jesus not know he's Jesus?"

A fair question.

But that implies The Bible is 100% truthful & accurate.

How about if Jesus being born of a " virgin" is because he wasn't born at all? Meaning he never came from inside a womb.

It's like what came 1st, the chicken or the egg?

You can not say the egg came 1st because who is going to care for this egg?

So it must of been the chicken.
    How? The same as this world & of course Jesus.

It was manifested. Like most likely many if not all of you at some time.

Then moving forward about 50 years or so & then (Jesus) realizes that it is he that is Jesus.

Yet, nobody has ever told him & many try discouraging him from thinking he is by trying to make him think he isn't anything special.

Now you know the truth that no one can forget. Lies that hurt Jesus can never be remembered or told.

Peace be with you my friend,
    S.L.K.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '23 11:06
    @star-luck-key said
    Just imagine if Jesus's name was not Jesus & he came here as a baby & some sinister people that came here at the same time but took a short cut & appeared to be much older than baby (Jesus), yet much less mature.

Then, threw out (Jesus's) life he is constantly being showed/told he is no different than anyone else?

Anytime he questions it, he gets the same. There ...[text shortened]... orget. Lies that hurt Jesus can never be remembered or told.

S.L.K.
    What on Earth are you on about?
  3. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    27 Aug '23 16:201 edit
    @star-luck-key said

Anytime he questions it, he gets the same. There ...[text shortened]... orget. Lies that hurt Jesus can never be remembered or told.

S.L.K.
    Sorry, but your maze of suppositions, and time warps lost me after the 4th paragraph, so, let us break this down into bite sized pieces focus on one part of it.

"Then, threw out (Jesus's) life he is constantly being showed/told he is no different than anyone else?"

1. I'd like to know exactly what you mean by "throwing out Jesus' life" and how one would go about doing this.

2. The Pharisees, and Sadducees told Jesus many times he was no different than anyone else, so your hypothetical isn't exactly breaking new ground.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Aug '23 21:59
    @star-luck-key said

S.L.K.
    How can you speak of Jesus and expect to be taken even semi-seriously after denying the Holocaust?

If there's one thing we don't need in this forum is even more posts from whackadoodles.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree