1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 May '13 00:25
    for the non-dualists out there, and the ones that can get into the spirit of non-dualism :

It is said that the main way of learning Zen is via Zazen, which is translated as "just sitting".
    The point here is that even meditating can create a dualism,ie meditating and not meditating, that's why I like to try to meditate or center myself in any situation - watching tv, eating, walking,talking,etc..

And also meditation is not about sitting dumbly and drifting off, it's about being aware and alert.

Peace.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 May '13 05:46
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    for the non-dualists out there, and the ones that can get into the spirit of non-dualism :

It is said that the main way of learning Zen is via Zazen, which is translated as "just sitting".
    The point here is that even meditating can create a dualism,ie meditating and not meditating, that's why I like to try to meditate or center myself in any situa ...[text shortened]... n is not about sitting dumbly and drifting off, it's about being aware and alert.

Peace.
    Does being non-dualist mean a gin and tonic can't help?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 May '13 20:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Does being non-dualist mean a gin and tonic can't help?
    Everyone's got their own dharna

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree