1. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    13 Nov '07 17:16
    ... im no longer going to post.... so celebrate and never think of me again.... i may return but i doubt it... Goodbye!
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    13 Nov '07 17:17
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    ... im no longer going to post.... so celebrate and never think of me again.... i may return but i doubt it... Goodbye!
    See you in heaven.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '07 20:30
    Going on a trip? Tired of the forums? What's up JJ?
  4. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 08:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    Going on a trip? Tired of the forums? What's up JJ?
    Tired of the forums and the need for others to attack others.... i tried to bring a little happiness but my efforts were foiled.... good luck in hell we call rhp..... no more smilies from me.....
  5. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 08:42
    Tired of the forums and the need for others to attack others.... i tried to bring a little happiness but my efforts were foiled.... good luck in hell we call rhp..... no more smilies from me.....
    Boo hoo ...

Alright now we can get back to the fun ...
  6. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 08:53
    Originally posted by amannion
    Boo hoo ...

Alright now we can get back to the fun ...
    Prime example of what i am talking about....
  7. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 08:58
    Prime example of what i am talking about....
    It's called 'taking the piss' where I come from. Deal with it.
    If you can't cope bugger off and go sooking somewhere else.
  8. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 10:30
    Originally posted by amannion
    It's called 'taking the piss' where I come from. Deal with it.
    If you can't cope bugger off and go sooking somewhere else.
    I rest my case...
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 10:39
    Maybe you just aren't very good at taking criticism. Almost anything I said to you, however polite, was interpreted as a personal attack.

If I thought rhp was hell, I wouldn't be here, I do actually have a choice about it. (Unlike the Christian hell which either doesn't exist so I cant go there or does exist and my presence is required).

Maybe your efforts at bringing happiness were misdirected. May I suggest that you think more about what would bring others happiness instead of trying to force your own view of happiness on them?
  10. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 10:461 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Maybe you just aren't very good at taking criticism. Almost anything I said to you, however polite, was interpreted as a personal attack.

If I thought rhp was hell, I wouldn't be here, I do actually have a choice about it. (Unlike the Christian hell which either doesn't exist so I cant go there or does exist and my presence is required).

Maybe your ...[text shortened]... t would bring others happiness instead of trying to force your own view of happiness on them?
    I suggest you lighten up and dont take everything literally.... enough said...this really is the last post now....

And dont flatter yourself.....im not going because of you or any other individual....
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 10:59
    I suggest you lighten up and dont take everything literally.... enough said...this really is the last post now....
    If I take things literally then it is because I am trying to understand your position and being polite (rather than assuming that you are simply talking nonsense).

And dont flatter yourself.....im not going because of you or any other individual....
    But your stated reason is that you feel attacked and I am trying to explain that that might not be the case.
  12. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 13:07
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    If I take things literally then it is because I am trying to understand your position and being polite (rather than assuming that you are simply talking nonsense).

[b]And dont flatter yourself.....im not going because of you or any other individual....

But your stated reason is that you feel attacked and I am trying to explain that that might not be the case.[/b]
    Wont let me go will you....
  13. Standard memberagryson
    AGW Hitman
    http://xkcd.com/386/
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 13:38
    Wont let me go will you....
    Sounds like you don't want to be let go... seems like this is a cry for help of some kind...
  14. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    14 Nov '07 13:48
    Originally posted by agryson
    Sounds like you don't want to be let go... seems like this is a cry for help of some kind...
    Thank you Doctor...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree