1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 19:181 edit
    I've noticed on several occasions over the last few years that our JW members "disappear" together at certain intervals. Currently both last posted on the 8th Jan, but have both moved in games since then.

Just curious as to whether this behaviour is coincidental to something dictated by head office, agreed between the two you or otherwise?
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 19:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I've noticed on several occasions over the last few years that our JW members "disappear" together at certain intervals. Currently both last posted on the 8th Jan, but have both moved in games since then.

Just curious as to whether this behaviour is coincidental to something dictated by head office, agreed between the two you or otherwise?
    Lol. Not in the least my friend. We live on opposite sides of the planet and have no such devious or secretive underground plans going on. Sorry to dissapoint you if we have...
    But many believe we're brain washed so I can go with that if you want and say that we have to fly to NY every month and go down into that secret JW lair and get plugged in like the Borgs do to get recharged as we will assimilate you all!!!! How's that? Will that work?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 19:32
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Lol. Not in the least my friend. We live on opposite sides of the planet and have no such devious or secretive underground plans going on. Sorry to dissapoint you if we have...
    But many believe we're brain washed so I can go with that if you want and say that we have to fly to NY every month and go down into that secret JW lair and get plugged in like the Borgs do to get recharged as we will assimilate you all!!!! How's that? Will that work?
    I didn't see this as anymore 'brainwashing' as every Kindon Hall preaching the same sermon every Sunday.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 20:36
    I didn't see this as anymore 'brainwashing' as every Kindon Hall preaching the same sermon every Sunday.
    And that is a bad thing in light of these scriptures?

1 Corinthians 1:10
    English Standard Version (ESV)
    10 I appeal to you, brothers,[a] by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment.

Ephesians 4:3
    3 eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

2 Corinthians 13:11
    11 Finally, brothers,[a] rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another,[b] agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.

John 17:22
    22 The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one,

Ephesians 4:1-6

Ephesians 4
    1 I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, 2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, 3 eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Psalm 133
    When Brothers Dwell in Unity
    A Song of Ascents. Of David.
    1 Behold, how good and pleasant it is
    when brothers dwell in unity![a]

I really don't expect you to read this or much less understand it but believe it or not but the unity that we have and the oneness of mind that we have is a requirement to be in God's favor...
    Not a strong point of other religions with all their bickering and discontent and for sure not a strong point of the lone wolf want to be christians here who are a part of no brotherhood.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 22:15

10 I appeal to you, brothers,[a] by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment.

English Standard Version ( ...[text shortened]... t a strong point of the lone wolf want to be christians here who are a part of no brotherhood.
    Paul's appeal was for them to unite in believing in the truth of our Lord
    and Savior, Jesus the Christ and not to be divided by false teachers.
    You two unite in believing a lie of satan just like Adam and Eve did in
    the Garden of Eden.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 22:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Paul's appeal was for them to unite in believing in the truth of our Lord
    and Savior, Jesus the Christ and not to be divided by false teachers.
    You two unite in believing a lie of satan just like Adam and Eve did in
    the Garden of Eden.
    Your'e really getting stupid here with your comments. Why don't you leave and good riddance to you if you do...
    No one here likes you, you do know that don't you?
    Most of us here are trying to have decent conversations and just when I think it might happen here you come again and say things like this.
    BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to you I hope.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 22:25
    It's called a Kingdom Hall.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 22:31

English Standard Version ( ...[text shortened]... t a strong point of the lone wolf want to be christians here who are a part of no brotherhood.
    So that makes it right that every single place of worship in your organisation preaches the same message to the laity each week irrespective?

You don't see this s cultish behaviour, but would rather copy/paste another load of scripture you have been given which justifies it.

Right...
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 22:32
    Check you own posts for spelling and grammar first mate!
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 22:50
    Some more appropriate names ;

Kingdom Hell
    Kin-dumb Hall
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 22:51
    Your'e really getting stupid here with your comments. Why don't you leave and good riddance to you if you do...
    Most of us here are trying to have decent conversations and just when I think it might happen here you come again and say things like this.
    Nobody likes RJH?

You must be Mr. Popular then ?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 22:54
    So that makes it right that every single place of worship in your organisation preaches the same message to the laity each week irrespective?

You don't see this s cultish behaviour, but would rather copy/paste another load of scripture you have been given which justifies it.

Right...
    If you don't understand those scriptures as well as common sense as to how a religion should be with "unity" and "oneness" as YOUR bible says then I have nothing else to say to you. One either gets it or they don't.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Jan '12 22:54
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Nobody likes RJH?

You must be Mr. Popular then ?
  14. St. Peter's
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 00:03
    I don't think he's here for others to like him. He probably has more self-esteem than that.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 00:22
    Originally posted by Doward
    I don't think he's here for others to like him. He probably has more self-esteem than that.
    He should be embarressed with the stuff he comes up with and should think a little more before he speaks..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree