1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 20:101 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    If you don't understand those scriptures as well as common sense as to how a religion should be with "unity" and "oneness" as YOUR bible says then I have nothing else to say to you. One either gets it or they don't.
    Your blindness to the cult you are in is incredible to me. Where you see "oneness" I see top down control of what gets said and what doesn't get said - it's obvious.

Let me ask you, what would happen if one week a KH leader decided to preach a differnent message to what came down from head office?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 20:452 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Your blindness to the cult you are in is incredible to me. Where you see "oneness" I see top down control of what gets said and what doesn't get said - it's obvious.

Let me ask you, what would happen if one week a KH leader decided to preach a differnent message to what came down from head office?
    (Revelation 12:10) . . .“Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the
    kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our
    brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God!

Is this all your spirituality has led you to do, to accuse us of this and to accuse us of
    that?
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 21:21

He would be removed and asked to move on if he persisted......

So those scriptures mean nothing to you and no doubt ever will. You and the other lone wolfs here would never understand anything like a brotherhood would you?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 21:24
    He would be removed and asked to move on if he persisted......

So those scriptures mean nothing to you and no doubt ever will. You and the other lone wolfs here would never understand anything like a brotherhood would you?
    he likes to drink Ribena and crackers by himself!
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 21:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    he likes to drink Ribena and crackers by himself!
    They have no clues what those scriptures mean because if they did they would at least go to some church in the chance it might be better then playing it on your own.
    The Bible is crystal clear on it warning "do not lean on your own understanding" and that's all they can do on their own is do wha tthey think the Bible says.
    Or it could be their churhes have thrown them out for them being rebelious. But then theiir churches probably haven't got much to offer but paginistic teachings. What a mess their all in.....
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 21:43
    They have no clues what those scriptures mean because if they did they would at least go to some church in the chance it might be better then playing it on your own.
    The Bible is crystal clear on it warning "do not lean on your own understanding" and that's all they can do on their own is do wha tthey think the Bible says.
    Or it could be their churhe ...[text shortened]... s probably haven't got much to offer but paginistic teachings. What a mess their all in.....
    they are best left to their own devices.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 21:52
    (Revelation 12:10) . . .“Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the
    kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our
    brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God!

Is this all your spirituality has led you to do, to accuse us of this and to accuse us of
    that?
    I'm not accusing you of anything. If you read my posts you will find I invariably focus my point on the "organisation" not you. You accuse me frequently of being "nominal" and other offenses.

I'll say one thing of you RC - you're a bit of a hypocrite. Your organisation claims to hold all truth and yet cannot even stand up to the slightest scrutiny without you guys bleating about "accusations".

I am asking you striaght questions about your public policies in your organisation - stop hiding behind some sort of alleged spiritual attack it's pathetic.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 21:54
    I'm not accusing you of anything. If you read my posts you will find I invariably focus my point on the "organisation" not you. You accuse me frequently of being "nominal" and other offenses.

I'll say one thing of you RC - you're a bit of a hypocrite. Your organisation claims to hold all truth and yet cannot even stand up to the slightest scrutiny w ...[text shortened]... organisation - stop hiding behind some sort of alleged spiritual attack it's pathetic.
    as i stated best left to their own devices.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 21:56
    Anything to avoid the point as usual. Impressive.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 21:57
    How was the forum fast btw?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 21:57
    Anything to avoid the point as usual. Impressive.
    not here to impress you, ill leave you now, to your own devices. Goodbye.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 22:011 edit
    not here to impress you, ill leave you now, to your own devices. Goodbye.
    Thanks for screwing up my thread anyway...
  13. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 22:15
    I've noticed on several occasions over the last few years that our JW members "disappear" together at certain intervals. Currently both last posted on the 8th Jan, but have both moved in games since then.

Just curious as to whether this behaviour is coincidental to something dictated by head office, agreed between the two you or otherwise?
    Could Dasa also be JW - Havent seen him in the forums for a while now.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 22:48
    Thanks for screwing up my thread anyway...
    your thread was screwed up from the beginning, as if we clandestinely arrange to post
    and not to post, is this all you have to occupy your mind?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '12 22:551 edit
    your thread was screwed up from the beginning, as if we clandestinely arrange to post
    and not to post, is this all you have to occupy your mind?
    Are you saying you have never been on a self imposed 'forum fast'?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree