1. Wat?
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 15:581 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you have already called me a liar and have not apologised when it was demonstrated
    to you, from a publicly maintained third part source that it has been our official policy
    since 2000 not to charge for literature, secondly as your are quite obviously ignorant of
    anything other than your own prejudices, parents have no jurisdiction over minors i ...[text shortened]... er, you know its content is nill,
    yet, trash sells, as this latest effort also purports to be.
    Please please show me the thread in which I called you a liar.

You will not find one, never!

-m.

Edit: Having called me a liar, deal with this!

"It delivers people who have no tolerance for ambiguity from having to make moral choices. It allows self-loathers to project their hatred onto the world. It translates the allure of the world into Satanic temptation, so that those who fear its enticements are armed against seduction. It provides ego balm for the lowly, an identification with the The Chosen. Because Jehovah's Witnesses believe as little in psychology as they do in philosophy, it tames or numbs the wilderness of the heart by closing valves of inquiry."

--Barbara Grizzuti Harrison,
    author of "Visions of Glory" and once one of "Jehovah's Witnesses"

" http://www.rickross.com/groups/witness.html "

There's more than enough proof here that you don't believe in psychology or social dogma.

Oh! and for those who didn't know, there are only 7 million JWs in the world.

I think there are probably more ABBA fans in Nairobi. 😛

-m. 😉
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 16:361 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    He is a slave of the Watchtower Society and must allow his child to die,
    if necessary, to prove his loyalty to them. It matters not what God
    said ,but what the Watchtower Society says God said. Get it?
    Oh so now you know what god says on this. So where does he tell us it's ok to do blood transfusions? You seem to think this is so clear and that God is ok blood transfusions then you should be able to show us all the scriptures that prove this. If you truely care about our well being and want us to live then do your research and come back and lovingly show us how we are wrong and your right.
    I'll be waiting for this new info you have for us and with all those scriptures that prove it.
    I'm waiting.........................
  3. Wat?
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 16:51
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Oh so now you know what god says on this. So where does he tell us it's ok to do blood transfusions? You seem to think this is so clear and that God is ok blood transfusions then you should be able to show us all the scriptures that prove this. If you truely care about our well being and want us to live then do your research and come back and lovingly sh ...[text shortened]... ve for us and with all those scriptures that prove it.
    There is psychology and psychiatry that is proven. It proves the ability to live logically and reasonably.

It is scripture free, and pends itself purely on human action and the abilities of humans to be socially reasonable and trouble free.

JW life rejects psychology. I need not to make another comment about that.

To believe scriptures are an answer for anti-psychology and psychology that render the need for a good standard of living, and reject to reject them for the good health of your children, is completely against long term human learning, and is a fear of your own knowledge that you are wrong.

There are more learned psychologists and pychiatrists in this world than there are JWs. Work that out? And they don't kill their kids.

-m. 😀
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 16:59
    Originally posted by mikelom
    There is psychology and psychiatry that is proven. It proves the ability to live logically and reasonably.

It is scripture free, and pends itself purely on human action and the abilities of humans to be socially reasonable and trouble free.

JW life rejects psychology. I need not to make another comment about that.

To believe scriptures are an answer ...[text shortened]... ists in this world than there are JWs. Work that out? And they don't kill their kids.

-m. 😀
    But there is a scripture that says it's wrong. That is what god says and that is what we do. If we start saying this scripture and that scripture is wrong and out of date and that we know better, then we might as well throw the Bible out the window.
    Once we step outside the laws and boundries that our creator with wisdom we can never come close to challenging has set, then we get into trouble and we can now see the results of humans doing that for most of our existance simply by looking at the worlds terrible history.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 17:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    more trash talk, just because your a pumpkin eater! Tell me RJH, what is it about,
    'parents have no jurisdiction over their children in cases of blood transfusion, according
    to UK law', that yet evades you? Are the words too long? their meanings obscure?
    why are you stating that i shall allow my child to die when the law states that if a
    ...[text shortened]... ould slander
    someone in this way? How many children have i killed in this way RJH, do tell.
    You apparently have amnesia again. I told you I studied with the JW's so
    I am aware of most of the Watchtower Society's (your gods) teachings. I
    live in the USA not UK. I have no need to know UK laws. But I do know
    that your religion requires you to believe in the Watchtower Society's
    teachings or face the consequences.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 17:46
    Oh so now you know what god says on this. So where does he tell us it's ok to do blood transfusions? You seem to think this is so clear and that God is ok blood transfusions then you should be able to show us all the scriptures that prove this. If you truely care about our well being and want us to live then do your research and come back and lovingly sh ...[text shortened]... ve for us and with all those scriptures that prove it.
    This is something that God should not have to tell you because He provided
    you with a mind to reason it out. But you seem to have a defective mind.
    God does not tell us it is okay to use computers to post our opinions on
    the internet either, so maybe you should only spread the Watchtower's
    teaching by going from house to house like they had to do in the old days.
    Don't forget God did not tell you to ride in automobiles either so get yourself
    some good sandals.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 18:41
    This is something that God should not have to tell you because He provided
    you with a mind to reason it out. But you seem to have a defective mind.
    God does not tell us it is okay to use computers to post our opinions on
    the internet either, so maybe you should only spread the Watchtower's
    teaching by going from house to house like they had to do in the ...[text shortened]... forget God did not tell you to ride in automobiles either so get yourself
    some good sandals.
    How old are you with your silly comebacks? Yes the comebacks with cars and computers are for sure of equal value as blood.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 18:46
    You apparently have amnesia again. I told you I studied with the JW's so
    I am aware of most of the Watchtower Society's (your gods) teachings. I
    live in the USA not UK. I have no need to know UK laws. But I do know
    that your religion requires you to believe in the Watchtower Society's
    teachings or face the consequences.
    I'll believe the WTS anyday over your foolishness and I'm by no means the only one here who thinks this.
    The main reason you did not agree with the Witnesses when you did study, if you really even did, is because your off in your weird little world and their is nothing anyone can show you the truth about anything.
    Like I said before your entertaining if nothing else.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 19:02
    I'll believe the WTS ....
    The WTS said that masturbation leads to homosexuality.
    Do you believe that as well??

Watchtower May 15 1970, p. 315 Avoiding the Snare of Homosexuality
    (see also Watchtower October 1 1970, p. 604)

Helpful in this regard, then, is appreciating the fact that autoeroticism or masturbation is no mere innocent pastime but rather a practice that can lead to homosexual acts. How so? In that self-induced masturbation may make it easier and more tempting for one to engage in mutual masturbation, which is a form of homosexuality. Sincerely striving against this practice will go far to protect a youth.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 19:46
    Originally posted by Rajk999

Helpful in this regard, then, is appreciating the fact that autoeroticism or masturbation is no mere innocent pastime but rather a practice that can l ...[text shortened]... m of homosexuality. Sincerely striving against this practice will go far to protect a youth.
    I have nothing to discuss with you ever.........
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 19:49
    Originally posted by Rajk999

Helpful in this regard, then, is appreciating the fact that autoeroticism or masturbation is no mere innocent pastime but rather a practice that can l ...[text shortened]... m of homosexuality. Sincerely striving against this practice will go far to protect a youth.
    Priceless.
  12. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 19:59
    No wonder you JW guys are so grumpy...😞
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 20:59
    Nothing to discuss. Its either you masturbate or you don't. 😀
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 21:35
    Ok, Sorry .. maybe that was a bit personal. What about this issue of Gravity then ...

Gravity - In 1932 the Watchtower claimed that "theory of gravity" is thoroughly in error and that electrical forces, instead, hold the planets in orbit and hold everything down on the earth's surface -- a remarkably ludicrous claim, even when compared to the limited scientific knowledge of the 1930s.

Given that Jehovah knows all things, do you think he would allow his ‘chosen organization’ to embarrass themselves and his divine name by making ridiculous statements like these.

Golden Age, 16th June 1926 p583

1926 [Flood may have been caused by all of the other planets being on one side of the earth simultaneously. God may have inserted the "youngest" planet Neptune on the other side to act as a gravitational corrective to make sure it cannot happen again.

Golden Age, 24th March 1926 p404

1926 "Negative Gravitation.. new discovery .. radiant energy .. radio-activity .. Many have wondered how accidents would be avoided during Christ's kingdom, since we are told that nothing shall then hurt or destroy. Most accidents are due to gravitation and its effects. Falling from airplanes.. may be avoided by an individual negative gravity device. Scientists tell us that there is enough atomic energy in a finger-nail to propel a battleship. The people of the future may carry a little of this energy around with them, and if they fall down an elevator shaft they can let themselves down easy. Then they can turn a little more on and go back up.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '11 21:35
    So in summary of this thread an the "education" one:

If you are an uneducated w***ker you are propably going to be gay too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree