1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 May '13 19:591 edit
    JW refuse to come to Jesus for eternal life.
    YouTube
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '13 20:58
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdr28YTw66k
    when you do the work that Jesus commanded his followers to do, at Matthew 28:19,20, then you may talk of walking with Jesus,

we walk the walk, you are content to talk the talk
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '13 21:14
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    when you do the work that Jesus commanded his followers to do, at Matthew 28:19,20, then you may talk of walking with Jesus,

we walk the walk, you are content to talk the talk
    Have you ever seen anyone converted to the JW religion as a result of your own personal "work" robbie?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '13 21:172 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Have you ever seen anyone converted to the JW religion as a result of your own personal "work" robbie?
    yes, i have helped a few people. People are not converted, they must study and bring their life into harmony with Biblical standards. The decision to become a witness is their own as i decided for myself after studying for about three years. It not a religion, its a way of life. Religion is what you get at church.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '13 21:20
    yes, i have helped a few people. People are not converted, they must study and bring their life into harmony with Biblical standards. The decision to become a witness is their own as i decided for myself after studying for about three years.
    I've "helped" lots of people too.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '13 21:21
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I've "helped" lots of people too.
    so what?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 May '13 21:28
    yes, i have helped a few people. People are not converted, they must study and bring their life into harmony with Biblical standards. The decision to become a witness is their own as i decided for myself after studying for about three years. It not a religion, its a way of life. Religion is what you get at church.
    Harmony with Biblical standards is not a requirement for salvation. Harmony with the teachings of Jesus Christ is. Maybe the JWs are in fact teaching the wrong doctrine to their followers.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '13 21:31
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Harmony with Biblical standards is not a requirement for salvation. Harmony with the teachings of Jesus Christ is. Maybe the JWs are in fact teaching the wrong doctrine to their followers.
    thanks if we stop being so awesome, we'll let you know.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 May '13 21:34
    thanks if we stop being so awesome, we'll let you know.
    The word says that Jehovah resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '13 21:391 edit
    The word says that Jehovah resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.
    the word says walk the walk, no talk the talk. going from house to house with the good news of Gods kingdom, takes humility, you dont know that?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '13 21:46
    so what?
    Exactly.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '13 21:47
    the word says walk the walk, no talk the talk. going from house to house with the good news of Gods kingdom, takes humility, you dont know that?
    Actually none of those words appear in that order anywhere in the Bible.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 May '13 22:131 edit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdr28YTw66k
    Jesus does not give eternal life. He is appointed by his Father Jehovah as a judge and king of humans and see's who is granted that gift only his Father Jehovah can give, just as his Father gave Jesus that gift of everlasting life once he returned to heaven.

“This is what the true God, Jehovah, has said, the Creator of the heavens and the Grand One stretching them out; the One laying out the earth and its produce, the One giving breath to the people on it, and spirit to those walking in it.” (Isaiah 42:5)
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 May '13 23:16
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Jesus does not give eternal life. He is appointed by his Father Jehovah as a judge and king of humans and see's who is granted that gift only his Father Jehovah can give, just as his Father gave Jesus that gift of everlasting life once he returned to heaven.

“This is what the true God, Jehovah, has said, the Creator of the heavens and the Grand One st ...[text shortened]... e, the One giving breath to the people on it, and spirit to those walking in it.” (Isaiah 42:5)
    You have a very similar belief as do the Muslims. But you are both wrong.

The instructor
  15. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    29 May '13 23:33
    There are lots of people and websites out there that declare
    that the JW New World Translation is wrong and not the pure
    word of God.

It is a corruption of the other faithful translations.

I do not know if that is true, but looking at the New World Translation
    it is very different from the other what people might call regular translations.

What would you say to that Robbie?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree