1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 21:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Jesus or Jehovah?

As they are 2 separate saviours according to you on only can be your father?

Robbie quoted this in another thread to support his argument over the headship of Jehovah over Jesus.

For unto us a Child is born,
    Unto us a Son is given;
    And the government will be upon His shoulder.
    And His name will be called
    Wonderful, Counsel ...[text shortened]... Ps I asked 3 times in other threads and got no response, so I thought I'd start a thread on it.
    This website is still leaving out things we type. I am sure you must meant to type "it" after "is" in the following sentence:

So which is guys, Jesus or Jehovah?

This happens to me all the time, but I usually go back and edit it.
    What's going on?

The Instructor
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 21:18
    I am neither a JW nor a Trinitarian, but my spiritual father is the same as the God and Father of Jesus Christ.
    Rom 8:15-17
    or you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father." 16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs — heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.
    NKJV
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 21:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    In what sense is that? and i will remind you that i am the Jehovahs witness, not you, so keep your attempts at defining our beliefs to the hate sites that you frequent, you dont know hardly anything about our beliefs. How many Fathers did Jesus have?
    You yourself told me that you have 2 saviours.

Irrespective of that, who is your spiritual father Jesus or Jehovah.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 21:45
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I am neither a JW nor a Trinitarian, but my spiritual father is the same as the God and Father of Jesus Christ.
    Rom 8:15-17
    or you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father." 16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if ch ...[text shortened]... eirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.
    NKJV
    Sorry, did you say your spiritual father was Jesus or his father? I.e. are you god's grandson. Sorry not clear.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 22:021 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    So who is your 'spiritual father'?
    Maybe they will come out with another Star Wars sequel that will reveal it.

I sense a change in the force.
  6. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 22:09
    Originally posted by whodey
    Maybe they will come out with another Star Wars sequel that will reveal it.

I sense a change in the force.
    We will have to ask Steve Wilkos for the DNA results first.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 22:36
    Sorry, did you say your spiritual father was Jesus or his father? I.e. are you god's grandson. Sorry not clear.
    My spiritual Father is God. I am a joint heir with Christ. What was not clear?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 22:40
    My spiritual Father is God. I am a joint heir with Christ. What was not clear?
    Christ is not your spiritual father then, he is your brother?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 22:522 edits
    You yourself told me that you have 2 saviours.

Irrespective of that, who is your spiritual father Jesus or Jehovah.
    In what sense are you using the term Father, you have not said, surely you must know what it is you are actually asking? If you dont know why not ask someone that does?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 22:56
    In what sense are you using the term Father, you have not said, surely you must know what it is you are actually asking?
    I've already said, as in the OP scripture which you have used yourself recently in another thread. Who is you spiritual father robbie. Jesus or Jehovah?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 23:03
    I've already said, as in the OP scripture which you have used yourself recently in another thread. Who is you spiritual father robbie. Jesus or Jehovah?
    as in the Op, so in what sense does the op use it, you have not said, tell us in what sense the Op uses the term father.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jun '13 23:171 edit
    this is hilarious, you really have no idea in what sense the term father is used in the very scripture that you quoted, brilliant, follow Hinds along the yellow brick road,

were off to see the wizard, tra la la la
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 00:071 edit
    this is hilarious, you really have no idea in what sense the term father is used in the very scripture that you quoted, brilliant, follow Hinds along the yellow brick road,

were off to see the wizard, tra la la la
    I was clear as to who my spiritual father and my God is. It is Yahshua (Jesus). All you have to say is that your spiritual father is Jehovah. That is why you claim to be Jehovah's Witnesses isn't it?

The Instructor
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 01:52
    Christ is not your spiritual father then, he is your brother?
    Yes, that is the claim of the bible. Jesus is my big brother and my Lord.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jun '13 03:35
    Yes, that is the claim of the bible. Jesus is my big brother and my Lord.
    Yahshua (Jesus) said, "For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

However, I believe this was not the question.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree