JWs, who is your spiritual father...

JWs, who is your spiritual father...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
23 Jun 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Who is your spiritual father, Jesus or Jehovah?

I ask simple questions Galveston but and robbie are always unable to answer them, why is that I wonder...
No denying that you lied I see......

Moves
23 Jun 13

Originally posted by galveston75
No denying that you lied I see......
Who is your spiritual father Galveston is it Jehovah or is it Jesus? It is such a simple question and yet it has you tied up and unwilling to give a response.

rc

Moves
23 Jun 13

Who is your spiritual father Galveston is it Jehovah or is it Jesus? It is such a simple question and yet it has you tied up and unwilling to give a response.
oh dear were you caught telling porky pies, in what sense are you using the term father, and no lies please.

rc

Moves
23 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Trinitarians should admit that this verse is translated improperly just from the fact that Jesus is never called the “Everlasting Father” anywhere else in Scripture. Indeed, Trinitarians correctly deny that Jesus is the “Everlasting Father.” It is a basic tenet of Trinitarian doctrine that Christians should “neither confound the Persons nor divide the Su ...[text shortened]... t does not refer to the Trinity at all, but to the Messiah, the son of David and the Son of God.
its a pity that its wasted upon an ingrate like divegeester, he prefers emptiness.

Moves
23 Jun 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
its a pity that its wasted upon an ingrate like divegeester, he prefers emptiness.
Ingrate...what am I ungrateful for robbie? Or do you prefer the urban dictionary definition. Either is fine with me as we are all used to your abuse.

Moves
23 Jun 13

oh dear were you caught telling porky pies, in what sense are you using the term father, and no lies please.
I've already told you. Let me try again but I absolutely guarantee you will not answer the question...

Your spiritual father is the entity who gave you spiritual life.

Now who is your spiritual father, is it Jehovah or Jesus?

rc

Moves
23 Jun 13

Ingrate...what am I ungrateful for robbie? Or do you prefer the urban dictionary definition. Either is fine with me as we are all used to your abuse.
understanding , you had opportunity to express appreciation for checkbaiters text, for it was one of those rare occasions where an attempt was made to impart understanding and you preferred to continue to pursue the same course in an attempt to make others look bad, when all in fact you have done is make yourself appear as if you have no idea what you are talking about, it really is the entire extent of your spirituality.

rc

Moves
23 Jun 13
2 edits

I've already told you. Let me try again but I absolutely guarantee you will not answer the question...

Your spiritual father is the entity who gave you spiritual life.

Now who is your spiritual father, is it Jehovah or Jesus?
why dont you simply answer the question,

in what sense is the term spiritual father used in the text of Isaiah that you cited,

you cited it, surely you should know? and i have already answered your question, i have many 'spiritual fathers' i do not merely restrict them to Jehovah or Jesus, infact the person with whom i studies the Bible with, was like a spiritual father to me, as are my Elders, all like spiritual fathers, so your silly and loaded text is seen for what it is, a stupid attempt to trap someone, well, if that's the best you have to offer, thanks, but its completely transparent and see through, kinda like a refection of you.

Moves
23 Jun 13

why dont you simply answer the question,

[b]in what sense is the term spiritual father used in the text of Isaiah
that you cited,

you cited it, surely you should know?[/b]
2 posts up. I've said 😕

rc

Moves
23 Jun 13
3 edits

2 posts up. I've said 😕
so the eternal father in Isaiah is the entity that gave me spiritual life???? not sure what thats supposed to mean and until i receive clarification, well, its your business,

i have already answered your question, i have many 'spiritual fathers' i do not merely restrict them to Jehovah or Jesus, infact the person with whom i studied the Bible with, was like a 'spiritual father', to me, as are my Elders, all like 'spiritual fathers', so your silly and loaded text is seen for what it is, a stupid attempt to trap someone, well, if that's the best you have to offer, thanks, but its completely transparent and see through, kinda like a refection of you.

Moves
23 Jun 13

so the eternal father in Isaiah is the entity that gave me spiritual life???? not sure what thats supposed to mean and until i receive clarification, well, its your business,

i have already answered your question, i have many 'spiritual fathers' i do not merely restrict them to Jehovah or Jesus, infact the person with whom i studied the Bible wi ...[text shortened]... r, thanks, but its completely transparent and see through, kinda like a refection of you.
Any Christian in this forum could answer the question robbie. I played along with your silly deflection which other posters called you out on, and still you cannot answer the question in the OP.

The only way to deal with you Jehovah's witnesses and your surety of holding all and absolute truth, is to ask you specific direct questions relating to either the qualification for eternal life or the nature of god. You demonstrate time and again that you either will not or cannot answer this type of question because it reveals the nature of your organisation spirit (or indeed yours), or the error within it.

rc

Moves
23 Jun 13
2 edits

Any Christian in this forum could answer the question robbie. I played along with your silly deflection which other posters called you out on, and still you cannot answer the question in the OP.

The only way to deal with you Jehovah's witnesses and your surety of holding all and absolute truth, is to ask you specific direct questions relating to eith ...[text shortened]... se it reveals the nature of your organisation spirit (or indeed yours), or the error within it.
deal with us, bwhahaha, thats hilarious, you think that by loading your questions you can obscure understanding, bwahahahahahah, why dont you simply stop loading your questions and start imparting understanding? Its not that difficult.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
23 Jun 13

The only way to deal with you Jehovah's witnesses and your surety of holding all and absolute truth, is to ask you specific direct questions relating to eith ...[text shortened]... se it reveals the nature of your organisation spirit (or indeed yours), or the error within it.
You seem to be very frustrated Mr D. Sorry about that.

Moves
23 Jun 13

Originally posted by galveston75
You seem to be very frustrated Mr D. Sorry about that.
why not answer his question?

Moves
23 Jun 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
why not answer his question?
I'm done. Point demonstrated.