1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 May '13 01:031 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Your organization collects money too. And also encourages only to give money to them. You should also give to other organizations that help people in need like for orphans and widows too, not just to the WTS.
    Lol. Oh my. So where did you hear this rumor that "they encourage only to give money to them?" Why do need to only give money to them as apposed to who else?
    Could you please show me a statement by the WTS that we can't use our money for other reasons?

This is what I'm so frustrated at with you guys. If you want an aswer to something you think we do or don't do, hello!!! ask a JW as in me or Robbie. But instead you guys go by hearsay and rumors and then blow it all out of reality.
    If you have a question for a lawyer, do you ask a doctor? Come on guys!!!!!!!!
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 May '13 01:06
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Okay what did you answer truthfully?

Never ever have I seen the Jehovah witnesses be persecuted it's always other churches and even that Satanic one Mormon church gets persecuted.

Maybe only atheists will persecute you guys at least on this forum but that's it.
    Hoo hum. Going to dinner but will be back later...

In the meantime do some reasearch on the enternet and see what you come up with.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    18 May '13 01:40
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Lol. Oh my. So where did you hear this rumor that "they encourage only to give money to them?" Why do need to only give money to them as apposed to who else?
    Could you please show me a statement by the WTS that we can't use our money for other reasons?

This is what I'm so frustrated at with you guys. If you want an aswer to something you think we d ...[text shortened]... f reality.
    If you have a question for a lawyer, do you ask a doctor? Come on guys!!!!!!!!
    Last time I told Robbie I was frustrated he said I was blaming him for my sins, so therefore I say the same to you.
  4. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    18 May '13 01:41
    Lol. Oh my. ... (Edit)... er, do you ask a doctor? Come on guys!!!!!!!!
    This is what I'm so frustrated at with you guys. If you want an aswer to something you think we do or don't do, hello!!! ask a JW as in me or Robbie. But instead you guys go by hearsay and rumors and then blow it all out of reality.

Interesting you should say this, I did just that with Robbie in another thread. I will admit it was not about what he/you do or don't do but about what he believed. The question was direct and easy to answer and all I received was a dance around the question. Maybe you are willing? As I mentioned before, I have family members (i see them a couple of times a year) that are JW'S and want to know what they believe.

Do you (personally) and other JW'S believe that Jesus Christ rose from the dead in physical bodily form on the third day as a man? Please don't give me a scripture as an answer, what do you believe? Yes or no?
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 May '13 01:44
    Let me ask you a question if the rapture happens and you are left behind would you repent or would you believe your leaders when they tell you that the non-believers were taken from the earth?
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 May '13 01:46
    Hoo hum. Going to dinner but will be back later...

In the meantime do some reasearch on the enternet and see what you come up with.
    The guy claims that in the story.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '13 10:25
    Originally posted by kd2acz

Interesting you should say this, I did just that with Robbie in another thread. I will admit it was not abou ...[text shortened]... s a man? Please don't give me a scripture as an answer, what do you believe? Yes or no?
    Dont go to a scripture? when Jesus Christ was asked questions he always related the enquirer to scripture, would you also accuse him of dancing around the question? what a totally unreasonable and ludicrous assertion you make.
  8. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    18 May '13 11:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dont go to a scripture? when Jesus Christ was asked questions he always related the enquirer to scripture, would you also accuse him of dancing around the question? what a totally unreasonable and ludicrous assertion you make.
    Let me put it this way. If somebody asked me if I believed that Jesus Christ rose from the dead in bodily form, I would say yes I believe Jesus Christ rose from the dead in bodily form. If ask why I believed Jesus Christ rose from the dead in bodily form, I would refer to the word of God, and state that I believe what the Bible says.

What do you believe? The only assertion I make is that for some reason you cannot say yes or no to the question. Why is that? You certainly have piqued my interest now to be sure.
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    24 May '13 12:05

Interesting you should say this, I did just that with Robbie in another thread. I will admit it was not abou ...[text shortened]... s a man? Please don't give me a scripture as an answer, what do you believe? Yes or no?
    Galveston, can you answer my question, I would really like to know what JW believe on this?
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 May '13 13:17
    1st wrong: "Jehovah's Witnesses are taught that everything written by Watchtower leaders is from God Himself "and is never to be questioned."

1st answer: I have never once heard or been told that we do not question the WTS in my 50 years of being one. My Dad was an elder for most of those years and was never told to say that to anyone or seen it in wr ...[text shortened]... collection plates. Even now to the point of letting homosexuals teach from their pulpits.
    yes, they demanded they let their daughter die.

"Even now to the point of letting homosexuals teach from their pulpits."
    much better to let people who believe a child should die rather than live teach.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 17:15
    Let me put it this way. If somebody asked me if I believed that Jesus Christ rose from the dead in bodily form, I would say yes I believe Jesus Christ rose from the dead in bodily form. If ask why I believed Jesus Christ rose from the dead in bodily form, I would refer to the word of God, and state that I believe what the Bible says.

What do you believe? ...[text shortened]... yes or no to the question. Why is that? You certainly have piqued my interest now to be sure.
    Since we have the Shroud of Turin as evidence of the Resurrection of Christ, why not give that evidence too? Why else would it have been preserved all these years, if it were not meant for a witness in this time of increased technological knowledge that is needed to adequately examine such a relic?

The Instructor
  12. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    24 May '13 18:19
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Since we have the Shroud of Turin as evidence of the Resurrection of Christ, why not give that evidence too? Why else would it have been preserved all these years, if it were not meant for a witness in this time of increased technological knowledge that is needed to adequately examine such a relic?

The Instructor
    My question is not about evidence but about the belief of JW with regards to the physical bodily resurection of Jesus Christ, and what the posters in this forum claiming to be witnesses believe.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 May '13 18:53

Yes. So what is the issue you have with this?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 20:30
    YOU ARE NO INSTRUCTOR !!!

You lie with your "Yes" answer, because you know that the Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ into heaven, for you always quote the phrase, "flesh and blood" cannot inherit God's Kingdom.

The Instructor
  15. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    24 May '13 21:19
    No issue at all as I believe the same thing. I had wondered why RC could not answer the same question and began to think something amiss. Thanks for the answer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree